The Emblem

~~~~~~Third Person POV~~~~~~

The night is dark and gloomy. The queen is suffering because of her appearance. The crepuscular sky is covered by floating clouds that obscures the light from the moon and stars giving only a dim light in the roofless house. The cold wind blew, swaying the oak trees around the house. Everything is quiet, the only exception is the queen's cry

The dark queen looked like a very old witch in an orange dress. She couldn't even scream even if she tried hard, she just produces high-pitched cries from her dry throat. Her violet hair turned into ashy-white and her face are now full of wrinkles. Her brows and lashes also turned ashy-white.

Breanne's lying body suddenly disappeared infront of her, leaving the flowing crimson blood of her victim.

The queen kept looking at her wrinkled hands in agony and disgust. She fell on the fallen steel roof, making it clang. The fresh blood of her adversary met her knees, soaking her orange dress in blood.

Ken that was in an unconscious state woke up because of the queen's squalls. He slowly stood up and gazed at the old-looking dark queen. His emotionless appearance never fell, he then sauntered infront of the shameful queen.

The queen looked up at him, pitifully. " That damned descentier! He will pay for this! " The queen shouted in anguish in her gruff voice. Ken just sighed and stared at the oozing blood on the floor.

" She's...

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~JM~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We now stood infront of the story-tall wooden bookshelves. The books are in different sizes, sorts and colors and have different name fonts. The wooden bookshelves lying beside the far, tall, birch-made opposite walls delimited the library's wall. The end of the library infront of us is also demarcated by bookshelves, but not a story high and there are birch-made wooden tables and chairs placed infront of it, there is a second floor above it that is demarcated by birch fences on the end, maybe to avoid falling and it is connected by a crystal, spiral staircase from below. The library has a large, hanging, black chandelier above the wooden ceiling that gave bright light in the library, the other floor has its own yellow chandelier. The second floor doesn't have any wall that makes it unseen, only fences.

" Where did you bring us!? We need to save Breanne! We should— " " She, is dead. She gave an instruction in my mind to bring you in this place. " I cutted Akeela's complaints, now that she is dead, everything that we did is now, futile. Without her, we won't be able to match those demons. Now that we don't have our elemental weapons.

" If you don't want to return, then bring me back there! I have a war to take care! " Akeela demanded infront of my face.

" I won't, we will not be able to return unscathed in your and Sky's condition. " I said, stating still and unaffected of his aggravated tone.

" Bring me back there! I have soldiers to handle and people to protect! What will those people think about me!? They won't know that their governor died! And I need to know where she hid the emblem! " Akeela demanded again. And wait, governor? Breanne's a governor? " So bring me, back there. " Akeela said, marking each word onto my face.

" Breanne is a governor? Since when? And what's with that emblem? " I asked disregarding his orders and explanations.

His face is now angry, well it is angry since I took him with me here. " Yes she is! And she died just saving her useless beloved! That did nothing but to be a nuisance! " Akeela said and turned his gaze to Sky at my back. His words, shocked me. " And the emblem, is the thing that could bring the end to the world. Thanks to you, for bringing this world in its end. "