Savior

~~~~~~~~~~~Breanne~~~~~~~~~~

Darkness. Darkness is the only thing that I can see right now. I'm in a void of darkness and I'm just holding my sword tightly with my two hands. I didn't dare to take any step.

I'm stuck in here and I don't have any idea where I am. After running through those corridors, I fell in here and left standing and staring on nowhere. I wonder if Sky is also in here. Okay, I'll just call his name, once " Sky! " I uttered and heard no response. My source is not dependable at all, and I just realized it right now.

" Torch " I muttered, lowered my sword and formed a floating small orange fire on the palm of my hands that gave only a small light for me to see my red shirt and red-edged skirt.

" Breanne, help me! " A crying voice echoed from somewhere. It's like Sky's voice " Help! "

I followed the voice's direction and saw a guy's back of green clothing that is illuminated by the small fire on my hands. I gave Sky a red jacket, not a green one.

He slowly turned his face on me and saw a guy's face grinning widely, fiendishly. I stepped faraway from him and tightened my grip on my sword.

Mischievous laughs echoed everywhere and surrounded my ears and made me unable to hear anything except that devilish laugh. I dematerialized the fire and let the sword fall on the ground with a clatter and I covered my ears with my hands but the voice did not decease.

Why are these not stopping? This must be one of the tricks that this guy made " Show yourself! " I shouted loudly and made the laughing stop. I removed my hand from my ears and stared at nowhere again. I casted another flickering flame on my palm and lowered my body to take the sword with my hand.

After a few moments, there was silence. I looked over my shoulder and saw the shadow of my own body. I turned my gaze on the front and saw nothingness.

" My sister, we've met again " The lights turned on line by line from above when Ray spoke and he is standing on a podium. It lit the wide steel room that we're in right now. Two metal chairs with handcuffs on the armchairs and on its legs are sat on each of his side " Or, I must say, former sister. "

I made the fire on my palm disappear and dared to speak " You really are out of your mind Ray " I said and it just made him grin " Where am I Ray? How did you bring me here? "

" Is it that is important? I caught you, and that's what matters " Ray said calmly. I must contain my emotions " Now, please sit here. "

" Stop playing dumb games, Ray " I said firmly, make the small fire on my hand disappear " You need to go to a mental hospital. "

Ray bursted laughing while pointing his finger on me " You're so hilarious! " He grimaced and made a stoic face " Seize her. "

Ten guys suddenly appeared from nowhere, circling around me. Their faces are covered with black cloaks. Each of them doesn't have any sword in arm. They're obviously black mages. I must step back.

" Strepris Amizum! " They all shouted in unison and black smokey lines rushed through me. It's too late. A black cage formed from their cannoned magic and trapped me. I slashed the bar, but it didn't have any effect. This trap magic is, impenetrable.

" Oh, poor sister " Ray said sarcastically as he came forward to me, passing through the black lines that contained me in here, until the only obstacle between our face is just the smoky black lines of the cage " You will forever be, the weakest in our family " He said while forming a face of revulsion infront of me " Kill her. "