The Beginning

Thank you for continuing on reading my story!
Love you readers!
Oh, and please don't forget to vote!
Thanks!

  ~~~~~~~Breanne's POV~~~~~~~

" Shall we continue? " The vice-governor, Akeela, asked beside me. All of the officials have agreed that we should engage in a war after knowing that we have to protect and to keep in custody the thing that could make the demons and deviolas unbeatable.

I stared at the mansion, the sun has risen already from its back, the sky slowly turned into dark blue from black and the stars slowly vanished from the sky. The sun's light sent yellow hues on the area.

The mansion is severely damaged. Infront of the mansion's steel, sharp-edged gate are injured men that are sitting on the ground. A man is crying because of his knee that is twisted. All of them are stationed here around the circle, that has a small water fountain in the center that has clean cut grasses beside it and bushes are neatly arranged, where we are sitting right now.

Healers have already came to assess those that are injured and are crying in pain. There are some that are crying infront of the mansion's gate, mourning for the death of their loved ones, hoping that they are still alive in there. Assigned personnels are trying to explain the current situation. I already have sent financial help to those families that had their loved ones dead because of the attack in the mansion.

I heaved a sigh after seeing a such miserable scene. " Of course, we should. " I answered. " Prepare your army, we should attack them when they don't know that we are going to. We should take advantage of it. "

He nodded, I stood up and turned to face him, the fountain is still splashing water at his back. " Let us meet at the hidden portal quarters, later. I never thought of this at all, that we will end up in using that after everything. " I said and he smiled.

" Well, we're not using it against Laurasia. " He said and stood up, fixing his blazer with his two hands. " Well, I'll go on my way now, let's just meet there. " He said and turned his back to leave, but his feet suddenly turned and faced me again. " What time are we gonna meet? " He asked. I almost forgot to.

" What time is it? " I asked and he raised his shoulders.

" I don't know. " He said.

" Let's just meet at five o'clock. Let us give our body a long rest for the stressful night. " I said and he turned his back again and started walking pass through the injured people.

I sighed and teleported back in my room, leaving all of the cruelty behind.

I pulled the sword case off my back and placed it beside my cabinet, near the door.

I let my body fall on the comfy bed and stared at the violet painted ceiling. Too much has happened today. I wonder what happened to Sky.

I'm glad that Kaira passed out after I knocked her with the handle of my sword. After it, Akeela came with two men beside him. They took Kaira in the dungeon and everything followed. The rescuers, the healers, and multiple personnels.

After sighing, I sat up on the bed's edge that is facing the window. The sun has totally rise. It sent yellow hues in my room from my open window that has its violet curtain placed on the side.