Entrapped

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

" What did you do up there? " Alexandra asked with prying eyes. They were awake when I came down from Breanne's room and they're sitting on the sofa. I think they also saw me carrying her. And now they think that we did something up there.

" I just helped her get up there because she can barely walk and I just helped her bandage her wound. That's it. Not like you, you just had some minor wounds and can still walk. You just had some bruises " I resisted.

" Oh, shame on you, there's no sign that your hurt of your OWN explosion. What really happened up there? " Alexandra said. Why do they insist that... that... Okay calm down.. JM stood up, came near me and hanged his arm on my shoulder.

" So how was your experience of your first kiss? Was it exhausting? " JM joked, if it is.Yet it isn't a great joke. And a kiss wouldn't be exhausting. Is this guy making up things!?

" Nothing happened, okay. We must focus on taking your weapons when Breanne and all of us will be back in being salubrious again. And I'm sorry for hurting you guys, I didn't mean it " I apologized.

" We know that it wasn't your intention Sky " Alexandra said.

" Sky, don't turn the topic. So how was it? " JM teased again. I gave him a glare but he exchanged it with a burst of laugh that made me roll my eyes.

" Stop that kind of jokes! Can you be serious of all that have happened! Our town is now devastated and deserted! We lost our love ones! Ken just died! And yet you're thinking of such silly things that is inappropriate for our course " I shouted angrily and that made them shocked. JM returned on being serious and Alexandra just sighed " Okay, so I'll just go to sleep. JM what time is it? " I asked and JM took the clock from his bag that's on the sofa

" It's not working anymore, maybe because of the electric waves " JM said, disappointed. I released a deep sigh and moved away from them

" I'll go upstairs and sleep. As I calculated. The time may be nine thirty. Good night guys " I said and made my way upstairs. I saw them pick their bags amd entered their selected room before I'm totally upstairs. I entered my room, threw my backpack on the bed and laid down on the comfy, relaxing foam. I felt my eyes heavy. This day was so sorrowful, because of Ken's death...
----------------------------------------------
I can't sleep and if I'm right it's already one o'clock in the morning and I haven't slept yet! Why did I offer help to her? Why did I do those? Why did I bandaged her wound if she can do it and worst, why did I carry her!? What came into my mind to do those things? Maybe your just kind at her No! I shouldn't be kind at that girl! I shouldn't have done all those. She must be thinking that... No! She won't think of that! She knows that you won't like her! How Quintan? I don't know! Why did I did those!? Why did I did those!? Why!? Why?! Why!?!!! You just need some sleep Yeah you're right, everything will be normal tomorrow, just like the other days. No, no, no! Everything won't be normal tomorrow! Just sleep .

----------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~Breanne~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a great night sleep. Yet I don't know what time it is. I, JM and Alexandra are already here in the living room, drinking hot coffee. JM is wearing fatigue pants and cyan long sleeve. He's sitting comfortably on the old sofa of my family that is facing from ours while drinking the white cream coffee I prepared. Alexandra on my side is just sitting beside me and staring on every corner of the house. Sky hasn't come down yet. I'm wondering, what came to his mind that he helped me? Well, maybe it's just his good will.