Seperated

~~~~~~~~~~~Breanne~~~~~~~~~~

I can suspect that the demons are the cause of that bawl. They've been the cause of the trouble, they always have been. I'm running in the hall right now. I'm on my way to the kitchen.

"Ah!" I groaned when a person suddenly pushed me to the ground. He looks like... my speculation is true " Demon. "

" You filthy human. Do you really think that you can escape from us? " He said malevolently with such unforgiving eyes.

" You have no right to call me filthy " I said blankly and stood up. I made a fast and surprising punch to his gut and made a swift side move then avoided it. I took my sword out and...

" Flaming Bursts! " I cried and a quantity of fire bursted towards the demon but he shielded himself with a rock that he rose from the ground. He's strong and fast. I should be quick on attacking and defending. I never expected them to seize us earlier than I expected.

" You're burning your own house, don't you care?" He said darkly and, the hallway is now burning, the tendrils of fire devouring my house with ferocity but it doesn't matter anymore, we'll leave this house after we eliminate them. He's purely demonic. Fearless than I " I think it's my turn " He said and took his katana out.

" Ughh! " I groaned. He's really fast. He's infront of me after a second. I countered it using my sword utilizing it with full strength.

" Having fun? " He said cheekily and pushed me backwards and attacked me with his sword again and I know he won't stop. I can't attack directly if he's attacking this quick. " Can't find your timing? " He's pissing me off!

" Freeze " I said and icicles of various size burst forth from the ground as he slowly turned into a statue of ice. This won't bother me anymore " Solidify " I casted on the ice to make it harder. Just to make sure that he won't escape. That was a wimpish demon, or a follower of a demon, I can say. I continued running through the halls. The kitchen is almost near. Arghh! Hopefully there's no more obstacles on the way! But as I ran towards the kitchen an unknown figure awaits me, Great Another enemy. And even better there's three of them. How many are they in my house! And all of them has red hair and red eyes like me!

" Lady of Beauty. Surrender! " They shouted.

" Over my dead body " I said blankly. They're just a piece of cake." But you'll be dying first. 'Ground Creep' " I casted and skeleton hands emerged from the ground and pulled them back inside the soil. They're low class demons. Better continue running. I'm almost there. Wait for me.

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

" Put her down! " JM cried. We're in a middle of a catastrophe right now. An intrepid faced guy is holding Shane. I didn't expect that they will arrive this fast in this hideout.

" Why would I? So that you'll use her to heal all of you? No! " He said darkly. " She will be one of us " He said and placed something on Shane's neck " Shane, terminate them. "

" Yes, master " Shane said with a deadpan face, and her eyes turned into an eye of a dragon. Ken quickly made a barrier for us. Shane threw thorns. Swift friend.

" She's not the innocent and fragile girl you saw earlier. Focus on defending yourself. The strongest survives and the weakest shall die " Someone said from somewhere. It's Breanne, she emerged from our back. I can tell it by hearing her voice. Even we're not that close.