The Moonlight Festival

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

I'm at the Ausfur's town gate right now. They're still not here. I'm all by myself. Well, I think I'm too early. I came here 5:25 and the time now is 5:45. I've been waiting here for 20 minutes, but they're still not here. I expect them to come early. I'm just wondering, what is the special occasion of the town? There are many stands that sells their products and the streets are filled with lanterns of different colors, or maybe, it's just what it is before. But a town will not be decorated like this if there's no occasion. I released a sigh before going through the stands. A jewelry stand attracted me, it is decorated with pink roses and the jewelries are just placed on a towel.

" Sir, good afternoon. Do you want to buy one of my adorable jewelries? " The seller asked. I think she's near twenty years old and she has wavy brown hair and cute blue eyes and wears an apron that is filled with flowers.

" Uhmm, I want this... " " Me! I want this necklace. Please buy this for me, buy this broken heart necklace and buy that one too. The other piece of broken heart " Scarlet said with great excitement as she pointed the necklace and she wears a black jacket and pink leggings. Ken will kill me.

" Okay, but why do you want to buy the two of them if you're going to wear only one of those " I explained.

" Of course you will be the one to wear the other necklace " She answered . Wait, what!!! .Ken I'm sorry.

" Sky! We're here! " Someone called me, I think it's JM. I turned my head and I was right its JM and Ken. JM wore a checkered polo, green and white and maong pants. Ken just wear a black jacket and jagger pants. I'm wearing an orange t-shirt with a hood and a blue short.

" Oh, there your friends are, why did they come here? " Scarlet asked with a cute voice. She seems troubled.

" We planned to hang out today. And it was a coincidence that the venue is the same " I explained.

" Hey Sky, how was the mingle with Scarlet? " JM said and placed his arm on my shoulder across my neck. I can see Ken blushing but he's going to kill me. No, no, no don't be troubled.

" Sky, I'll just go check the fruit stand right there. Just go bring your friends there later and don't forget to buy those! " Scarlet said as she ran to the fruit stand, far from here.

" I think, this is the time to pursue her Ken. Take the opportunity " JM said.

" Maybe, JM's right time for you..." " Nah, I'll take my own chance " Ken cutted. He look angry huh. I should focus on myself first. I need to find a love for myself too.

"  Miss, excuse me, I'm going to buy this pair of necklace " I said.

" Oh, are you giving this to your girlfriend sir that was here earlier " She said, but NO! she's not my girlfriend but why am I blushing. I feel that I'm blushing. No, I should not fall in love with her.

" No she isn't, just a close friend of mine " I explained.

" Okay sir, if that's what you say " she said with a meany voice. And placed the pair necklace in the small box, just like the rings.

" Here you go sir, thank you for buying " She thanked and  handed the box of necklace to me and I paid her the amount of necklace.

" Hmm, a pair of broken heart. Something's fishy " JM said and we started walking to the fruit stand. Many people are in each stand. The town is full of crowds. The streets are almost filled with visitors and residents talking about everything.

" She told me to buy this, but I don't know why " I said.

" Maybe, Scarlet likes you " JM said and that made me blush. Wait why am I blushing.

The Mission of Love: Magical Action!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें