Training

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

I've loved this feeling. The fresh smell of moist moss and grass is very pleasing for me. The feeling of being showered by streaks of sunlight while lying down on the grass under the shade of a tree beside the stream where we stopped is very, very relaxing. The nature is very great and amazing...

JM is still practicing on how to handle his own sword, for he doesn't have any guidelines on how to use it and the tiger's words about the sword that it had some tricky ways to handle inspired him to find it out by himself. While, Breanne on the other side is caressing the edge of its sword finely and is sitting comfortably on the rock beside the stream. Alexandra is staring on the stream while lying on the tree trunk, had nothing left to do. I pulled my body up from the fresh grass and left my backpack on the tree trunk. I strolled to Alexandra's direction and sat on the side of the stream. I placed my bare foot on the water grounds. The water is so soothing, it feels like all of my troubles are washed away.

" After this long journey of ours, will all of these troubles be solved? " Alexandra asked in despair, still staring on her own mirror on the water. She sat beside me and placed her feet on the stream too.

" Yes it will be, of course " I answered, with a bit of hope. She just exchanged me with a feeble smile and I did the same.

" This is the best time to train, Sky " Breanne said overhead and I faced her and nodded in agreement. I stole a glance at Alexandra before facing Breanne again " I'll have Alxandra trained after she got her own weapon. Come with me Sky " I gave Alexandra a reassuring smile before I stood up straight and followed Breanne's pace on the grassy grounds. We stopped infront of a trunk carved with orbits and in the center, the smallest circle can be found and in it is a small dot.

" What's that for? " I asked Breanne as I faced her with perplexity drawn on my face. She just gave me a feeble smile.

" We're going to learn how to balance your power and to aim straight at the small dot in the centre " I stood struck while gaping at the dot. I'm going to learn how to aim!

" So what are we going to do first? " I asked with noticeable athirst of excitement in my soft voice.

" We're going to learn how to gain great focus despite of all the noises around and the agonies that are troubling your mind " Breanne said, attempting to break into my mind, yet, she can't " We're going to meditate " What?
----------------------------------------------
I secretly opened my right eye to sneak on Breanne. She's still sitting in the Indian sit way with her two hands lied on her knee-bones that are crossed.

" You can't attain your focus if you are disturbed by your own self, Sky " Breanne said, eyes closed. I swiftly closed my eyes and returned in meditating, if I really am. She read my mind again. I can't escape this boredom " This isn't boredom, this is what you call peace " Breanne read my mind again " You can't have great accuracy if you don't have focus and you can't have enough focus if you don't have peace in mind. Sky, be determined. Do not mind your milieu. Imagine the center dot faraway from you as it gets closer and closer to you every second. If you want to see your mother again. If you want to live a normal life again, follow what I said " Breanne mumbled, but was audible. Okay then.

Breathe in
Breathe out
Breathe in
Breathe out
Breathe in
Breathe out

The dot is so close to me. I can now reach it. I stretched my hand to reach it and... " Done in the first and most important step. You've got it already " She said and stood up from the grassy ground. I opened my eyes and saw that my hands were just grasping for air.