Light in The Dark

~~~~~~~~~~~~~JM~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Sky, answer me honestly. " I said and Sky just caressed his forehead. " Are you a dark mage? Are you with them all this time? Are you the real descentier? " I asked and Sky suddenly fell on the floor with a thump. Akeela quickly stood up from the chair and placed Sky on it. I know it sounds crazy but...

" He always pass out after using some sort of dark magic. " Akeela said and gazed at the emblem. " But, thanks to him, the emblem is now in our hands. "

" But, he's not a dark mage. " I said.

" Maybe, you never knew this kind of ability of his. " Akeela said and took the emblem from the book. His eyes never taken from the emblem as he lift it up. " With this, I could conquer the world! "

His face turned demonic and is now plastered with a mischievous grin. Is. this guy one of the demons! " Akeela, what are you saying? Do you even here yourself?! What about your people!? "

This is going insane! His dark gaze tuned on me. " Nothing matters! With this power, I will be able to conquer the world! "

He's out of his mind. What could be...
The emblem! Of course! That's it!

" Snatch! " I casted and the emblem fell on my hands. A sudden flow of electrifying power surged in me and whispers came in my mind. I swiftly threw the emblem on the table with a clatter and faced Akeela.

" What happened? " He asked frantically and exasperatingly.

" You were under the control of the emblem. " I said and his gaze of fear turned to the emblem on the table.

" How should we bring it with us? " He asked. This item, it's too dangerous, it could lurk anybody into darkness.

" We should read the book. There must be a way. " I said and he nodded.

He took the book, closing it, and sat on the chair next to Sky and I sat on the chair next to him. Akeela placed the book between us. Akeela seems hesitant to open it so I decided to do it.

When my hand grasped the book, I felt a needle prick me, just the same of what I felt when I touched Sky after casting dark magic. I opened the book into the first page. The letters are written in some unknown dialect. They're not english alphabets.

Akeela sighed. " Maybe we need to wait for Sky to wake up. " He suggested. Well, he's kinda right. " Let's just check some other history books. "

I stood up from my chair and walked through one of the bookshelves and searched for some interesting history books.

There was a large boom from above. I turned my head and saw some cracked wood fell on the base of the other floor.

" Akeela, what was it? " I swiftly asked and Akeela shrugged his shoulder and gazed at the broken roof, making the dim crepuscular light pass through.

Someone has infiltrated.

" Does anybody know this place other than her!? " I asked frantically and readied my stance.

" I just came here, so don't ask me! " He said and summoned a black sword in his hands. " I just know one thing. " After a few moments, Raystack entered from the hole with his dark angelic wings and landed on the second floor's base. " They're after the emblem. "