Chased

Thank you for reading!
And please don't forget to vote!

   ~~~~~~Third Person POV~~~~~~

The monster jumped high on the air, clenched its fist and slashed its lengthy dreadful claws at Breanne's direction, she quickly countered it with the gelid sword that she held tight in her hands. The monster managed to break the ice sword, making icicles scatter on the ground and making Breanne stumble backwards. Breanne quickly regained her stance and teleported in her room. The steps of her white shoe made the wooden floor creak.

The monster's claws whipped the air and gazed up at the window of Breanne's room. It smelled and heard her pressence. Ms. Kaira just stood straight at the end of the garden, around the scattered plants and watched at the monster's back carefully.

The tall, thin black creature jumped on the air and landed on the orange-colored stainless steel roof of the house. Its large footsteps made large squeaking steel sounds. The sun had already set on the horizon. The stars started to scatter on the midnight blue clear sky and the moon came into view. And all of it gave poor light on the hill's surface.

The monster slowly walked on the roof while observing its opponent's actions. The heightened sense of hearing of the monster heard running footsteps below the house and a shallow breath with accompanied it.

The roof suddenly made an ominous crack and the monster looked down on the roof, and suddenly, the roof collapsed and the monster fell on the tiled floor with the small parts of the orange roof, the wood from the ceiling, and the wooden floor from the second floor.

The monster out balanced but it quickly regained its stance and it shook its head, its saliva spattered everywhere around him. It swiftly regained its consciousness and the running footsteps echoed back in its ear. It ducked its back to fit its head in the room and rushed to where the footsteps are coming from.

The monster broke through the white painted wall and shattered debris scattered around the grassy ground. It quickly stared at the dark depths of the hill. A thin frame of a tall girl with red hair is running through the pine tree forest and her features quickly vanished when her body entered the forest.

The monster just kept gazing at the dark forest while panting. Ms. Kaira slowly paced through the beast' direction, her black shoes are caressed by the green soothing grass. " What a shame. Lafora's descendant running away from a dark mage. " Kaira said, insultingly and snickered. " This will be good news. But it will be the best if I got her head cut off. "

The monster then roared, its frightening, high-pitched, deafening roar could break someone's eardrum, but it didn't affect its master.

The monster quickly jogged on all fours, its claws ripping the dirt and grass. After a few seconds it reached the forest and the eerie surrounding welcomed it. There is no light. The bats made frightening voices and the owl's whistles echoed through the forest. It continued rushing through the dark path and stopped, when a step on the dirt entered its ear. It stood up and gazed at the dark surrounding. Its eyes with night vision capabilities caught a moving body from its side.

The monster quickly slashed its claws at the body's direction and it turned into white particles on the air.
——————————–—————
The wind blew strong, cold and cozy. Kaira pushed the iron door and stepped in the tile, and closed the door. She thought that the entering in the break on the wall would be a bit ridiculous if the door is closer and is unlocked.