Reunited

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

I am really glad that I could fly... freely with my own wings. I am very happy, but a large part of it is mourning for the loss of the person that gave me this.

As we were wandering out of nowhere...

The darkness consumed us...

After it...

We found ourselves, standing in the middle of the arena. Twilight casted shadows of our bodies. It's windless in here, only hushed of winds from the outside is the only life of wind that is noticeable.

The arena just looked badly devastated in its current state. Akeela was right, there is nobody left in the arena, except for Ken.

He's standing infront of us with a death piercing gaze. His eyes cold.

It was a trap...

And we fell for it.

" I will now finish what is prolonged. " Ken said deathly and rose his hands, pointing to my direction. He's trying to take my air again.

" Retaliate. " I said and a white, rectangular barrier formed between us. Dark lines appeared infront of me, coming from Ken's hand. He learned dark magic...

I still need to convince him...

" Ken, please, return to us. Why do you side in darkness? Darkness only brings sufferings and pain! Please! You are alive for a purpose! Don't let that purpose be wasted just because of that demons! " I said, strongly.

" If bringing me back alive has a purpose, that should be killing you and bringing my parents back! " Ken shouted and strengthened his power from the lines, forming cracks from my barrier.

" No! Ken! Don't let them trick you! They are just using you for them to achieve their plans! " I screamed at him, his face full of agony.

" No! My mission is just to kill you! " He said angrily and the cracking lines on my barrier spread.

" You leave me no choice. " I said. " Retaliation forme. "

The light barrier turned into a floating, swirling orb and absorbed the dark mana that Ken kept on releasing. Ken grunted and threw a stronger amount of dark mana, but as he continues on releasing his power, the orb kept on growing bigger as it absorbs Ken's power.

" Ken, don't- " " Shut! " Ken cutted my plea and threw a larger amount of mana, but the orb just kept on growing, it was now the size of a human head.

" JM. Make him sleep. " I commanded at JM blankly and JM woke up from his shocked expression and nodded at me.

He quickly appeared behind Ken. Unexpectedly, Ken used his other arm and gripped JM's neck. JM struggled in Ken's arm, scared. His hands trying to take Ken's arm away. " I knew this silly trick already. " Ken said and gave a menacing grin.

" I have another way. " Akeela said from behind and I nodded. Vines rose from Ken's grounds and gripped his legs tightly, trying to pull him away.

His legs endured it and after a moment, something unseen sliced the vines and his legs were free again. His grin grew wide and JM kept struggling.