Absconded

Please vote after reading!-:)

    ~~~~~~~~~~Breanne~~~~~~~~~~~

" Time to leave, our shifts will be here after ten minutes " One of the standing young male guard in the corner of the hallways that is near twenties said softly and strolled to another corridor, with a following guard beside him. I waited for them to be out of my sight and continued peeking in each room. There's just sleeping men. But Sky is not inside. Where could he be?

After peeking in the first corridor I turned through another corridor and peeked on each room again. After finding the same things, I stopped peeking through rooms after noticing a different room and strolled to it. It has an oak door and is just infront of this corridor where I am right now. There are two other corridors on both sides and at my back is the corridor where I came from.

When I pushed the knob in and spotted several disarranged papers that are placed beside the two computers and are placed on the desk that is lining the entire wall of this dark white painted room. The computers showcased the videos of hidden cameras that are placed at each corner of the corridors. This place is also high-tech than I ever expected. I walked through the desks and checked the ruffled papers and luckily there is an alphabetical list of captured men.

I searched the "J" titled paper and found it after half a minute. I softly ran my hand on the paper on search of James Stanler. And here it is ' James Stanler, room 137 on the south, winners station '

Next, the recordings. I searched the camera records that is placed on this room's door and deleted the record ten minutes earlier. I don't have enough time. The demons are so careless. Their shifts took too long before arriving.

I strolled to the next computer where the other records are hidden. My eyes glanced at the camera number '47' which is the camera placed infront of the door and a strolling guy on the hall walks to the door, but he's still a bit far. I searched all the records of all the cameras 30 minutes earlier and deleted all of it, exited the files and returned on seeing the vision of the cameras. I gazed at the computer beside me and saw the man infront of the door of this room and opened it.

I turned around and swiftly teleported infront of him. Before he can do any actions, I stabbed the quickly, magically formed ice dagger from to his heart. His blue eyes met mine before turning into particles and floated on the air and disappeared, with the blood on my hands. Fortunately this room doesn't have any cameras and the camera in the hallway can't reach the room's door.

I deformed the ice dagger and teleported at the corner of the hallway that a camera can have no coverage. I walked casually, still wearing the guard clothes that we stole. I turned to another corridor that leads to the south. Well, that's what the sign says.

I kept walking past many white doors which leads to multiple rooms. I stopped walking when I sighted a black double door. This must be the border between the northern and southern part of the arena. I pushed one of the doors and continued walking casually. The door behind me squealed after I left my hands from it.

While walking, I still see the same white paint on the wall. It seems like this part of the arena is the same with the other.

When I turned to the next hallway, the white doors on both sides of the wall welcomed me. I started peeking through each room on both sides again. The room number is no use, there isn't any number plastered on the door, I wonder how they determine the room's number without any label.

After checking the last room in this corridor, Sky isn't in any of the rooms. I started turning to another corridor and peeked through each rooms again. I stopped peeking when I saw a double steel door. I guess this leads through the middle of the arena where the battle takes place.