Skill Check

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

" For today we're going to check your skills " Professor Kaira said " Prepare yourself  " So that's the reason why she's early today. I didn't thought of this. I studied our lessons last night, because I expect that she will give us a quiz.

" I'm not in the mood for this " I complained.

" Not in the mood or not prepared? "JM asked with an annoying tone.

" Both "I answered,with an angry stare on him.

" Don't be mad I'm just asking. You didn't know that were having  an activity today,right? "JM asked.

" You knew that we were going to do this today!? "I asked curiously. They already knew it, maybe. But I hope...

" Yes. Professor told us. JM didn't tell you? "Ken interfered.

" No, he didn't. He asked me, even though he didn't tell me that we're going to enhance our magic today "I answered angrily while giving JM an angry stare.

" I thought, I told you already, so I didn't hesitate to tell you anymore " JM said.

" Great! Amazing! " I shouted. It's just an unacceptable reason! How can he think that he told me already if he hadn't told me?!

" Shh! Professor's saying something "Ken interfered.

" Don't worry if you're not prepared. This will not be graded. I'll just check you, if you have improved you skills and at this activity we're going to check your skills " Professor noted. That gave me relief  " Okay students, to the grass field. "

" See, sky. No need to tell ya "JM said and disappeared infront of us, by his teleportation. The other students who can teleport disappeared too. Ken and I just walked to the grass-field.

----------------------------------------------

After the long,long nonsense talking from the road to the grassfield, we reached the first floor where JM was waiting. He's leaning on the school building's post.

" I've been waiting here for too long. Slowpokes " JM bullied, he isn't that good at bullying.

" Your just lucky to you have teleportation powers " I said and marked it on him.

" I was just joking, you guys just took 5 minutes walking down here. It wasn't that bad right? Or You just took it deep inside your heart? " JM asked with an apologizing voice " It wasn't really meant. "

" Okay, Apology accepted. Let's go now " Ken said, he look angry on what JM said earlier. But of course who will not be mad if you bullied him/her right? We walked through the grass field, that is filled with fresh air and soothing grass caressing my feet. I hope that this will end up good.

" Okay. Now that everybody's here, we're now ready to start, but before that, let me explain to you first what we're going to do " Professor Kaira said and I can hear murmurs of my classmates on what they expect Professor will do, excluding JM and Ken, they're just silent.

" We'll have a battle against you boys and girls. The girls will choose their enemy from the boys " Professor Kaira implemented. I didn't expect that we're going to fight against the girls, they're too fragile sometimes.