Shocks!

~~~~~~~Sky Blue Quintan~~~~~~~

We are in JM's house. It doesn't look attacked, everything seems arranged, but his father isn't here anymore. The tragedy just happened yesterday but many surprising, sorrowful, unexpected things happened. I already took my stuffs from the house. I took my dark green backpack from our house and inserted some clothes, food, notebook and some important necessities for me. Our house isn't damaged, it just had some scattered things all around. Alexandra took hers too, Breanne is with her. Right now, I'm here in JM's house, I'm helping him take his stuffs. It's still night, a dark, silent, gloomy, sorrowful night. The only noises are the whistles of crickets, the dancing leaves of the trees that are waved by the wind.

JM and I are searching important stuffs in each corner of his room. JM left silent after what happened earlier. He's like Breanne right now, just add some anger in his face. And we don't have any plans after this yet.

" I think this is all I need for our adventure " JM said as he stood up from searching things under the desk and came infront of me.

" We'll need this too " I said and handed him a yellow edged clock The numbers are written in Hindu Arabics. The time seems correct. It's eight fifty-four He took it and inserted it in his dirt brown backpack " We must go outside, they may be there " I said. JM nodded and we exited the room and walked downstairs. I followed him through the way outside the pebble stone path and outside the house.

" They're still not here. What took them that long? " JM said as he turned his stare everywhere, searching for the two girls. But as I can see there's no sign of them.

" Maybe Alexandra took many foods to eat along the way and it won't fit in her bag, but she tried to fit it in there and... " " I'm not a pig you SKY! " I haven't finished what I was going to say 'cause Alexandra exclaimed beside me. My ears, my delicate ears are now broken. Not literally my ears of course. My ear drums or whatever they are. They're here now. Alexandra took some many stuffs in her bright lush green backpack. Breanne has been blank as always.

" Okay, so now that we've finished packing up our things, what do we do? " JM asked as if there was something or someone chasing him to leave as early as we can.

" Plan up? " Alexandra asked. It's just like nothing happened. Alexandra is just smiling and her face is filled with joy. Well it may be because of the thought in our mind that despite of what happened we must continue on pursuing on our journey. Even it's about Ken's death.

" Definitely " Breanne answered " As we all know the demon's base is on Ausfur Town, but I don't know where exactly it is. "

" We can return to we're we teleported at first in Ausfur! We can start from there! We'll just follow the path where those blank people followed! " Alexandra suggested eagerly, hopping.  Childish.

" No, we can't. Remember when we first came there? We were ambushed by those demons. I'm afraid that it will be the same " I disagreed. Well I'm just foreseeing possibilities. We stared blankly at each other. We need to think of a great way in entering the town without the demons knowing.

" Right Sky, we must think rationally " Breanne said. She read my mind again " We should enter the town without those demons seeing us and right there we'll sneak into their base. " 

" Ehehehe, I think... that's not possible " JM said. JM also seemed to forgot everything that had happened. I guess I'm also acting the same.