I was sitting downstairs on the couch with my case files when heard her calling me, closed everything and walked to her.

"Arey Princess is up!" I said bending to her level n caressing her cheeks.

"Where r we, Angel?" She asked.

"We r at my house... come let's go. I'm made ur favourite Chole paneer." I made her smile and she excitedly ate her breakfast.

"Princess... She is Nyonika Aunty, my mom." I introduced as Mom came from her room to them.

"Namaste Aunty." Ishu folded her hands with a smile.

"Ohh! Namaste beta! Did u eat something?"

"Yes! chole panner" she answered.

"Wow that's great." mom turned to Nandu. "I've to go for some work, I'll come back in an hour" She informed before leaving.

"Ummm... Princess... Do u want a surprise?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Surpriseeee? What? what?" She got excited.

"Come" I took her with me to the Fab5 jam room. we stood there, after I slightly opened the door to let the music sound come out.

Ishu stayed quiet and listened to the music and song they r practicing and upon realizing she shouted at her top voice...

"FAB5" The music stopped as they heard the shout. I lead her inside and we stood in front of them...

"Actually, she is a big fan of urs" I said to them while Ishu was standing with the biggest smile on her face with twinkling eyes...

"Wowwww... Pinch me Angel" Ishu said dramatically forwarding her hand. I chuckle.

I bent to kiss on her cheeks to remind her that this is reality. She looked at me & I nodded. She walked ahead to them...

"Hey! I'm Ishita Aggarwal... I love ur song mainly Manik Bhai's voice" She said with an excitement n bit nervousness.

"Hey! I'm Manik... Thank u so much that u liked us." Manik said with a smile bending to her level and caressing her cheek...

She fell with a thud and fainted...

"princess..." I yelled running to her, they all too run to us leaving their instrument.

I checked her pulses and slapped her cheeks gently calling for her... And she opened her eyes one by one with a sheepish smile.

R u serious? Acting?

"Nautanki" I said ruffling her hairs n making her stand. Others too laughed at her antics.

"Wawh... Such a drama queen, she is!" Dhruv commented making us laugh more.

"One song for me pleaseee" she requested cutely.

"As u say princess" Manik said and all took their place. We two too sat at a distance facing them.

They tuned... Manik tuned his guitar with his eyes fixed on me... mine on his...

And he said Sorry through his song... remix of Hindi and English, also Punjabi song...

All the while his eyes on mine... I could feel the sincerity of his words... My heart felt that I should see the depth of his words n the confession he's making as he's sorry for what he did.

The song ended with our eye-lock continued till we heard Ishu clapped loud.

"Wow... So nice... I just love two voices: Fab5 and Blue voice" Ishu said in excitement while looked at me in the last part.

Yes! She knew that I'm the Blue voice. In fact, She's part of the reason that I started singing to the public. ... My secret is safe with her.

"Arey wah! Seems like ur wish of ur two favorite voice together will be fulfilled soon" Cabir said making me frown.

"Did u get any response from them?" Alya asked.

"Not yet. But I've contacted them and they'll soon contact us with the news of whether Blue Voice will be working with us or not?" Dhruv confirmed.

I didn't get any call about confirmation though! ... Maybe bcoz I've already told them that I'm not going to be public n only work with Maddy when I wish.

But should I say to them that I'm Blue Voice? After all, they r my in-laws... like family...

I don't know?