understanding.

i've come to an understanding that it was for the better. i've come to an understanding that my feelings for you were so intense, that it became unhealthy. unhealthy for me, anyways. i've come to an understanding that life is cruel. i've come to an understanding that even the closest people to you, can betray you. i've come to an understanding that trust is hard. i've come to an understanding that the questions in my head will not be answered. i've come to an understanding that i'm lost. i've come to an understanding that i'm broken. i've realized that scars heal and they're lessons. i've come to an understanding that i will lose people. i've come to an understanding that i will have happy, enjoyable moments. i've come to an understanding that death will always be there. i've come to an understanding that the world is beautiful. i've come to an understanding that i am not perfect. i've come to an understanding that i love too deeply. i've come to a deep understanding that love is spontaneous and love can be dangerous. i've come to an understanding that i have weaknesses. i've come to an understanding that i can be heartless. but the biggest thing, is i've come to an understanding that i will never truly understand any of this. i will never understand myself or this world, entirely.

All the Stars in My Mindजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें