Love that never Ends

Everything has been crazy since the day i came North Carolina.My dad and me had just moved here with his new wife and my step sister.I never thought my life would change but in the end you could say it canged for the better.                                     

"I'm going for a walk dad so i wont be long" I said to my dad.

First let me tell you about my self. My name is Alisa. I just moved here with my dad Sean and my step mom Angie. My evil step sister Veronica. We mived here because my mom had left my dad for another guy named James. But back to the story... We lived in North Carolina and i start school tomorrow. I am 5'5 have black hair and very dark brown hair. Wear glasses some times and love the color purple. I am 17 year old.

"Ok just make sure your home before bed time" ,"Okay i'll be back"

I love walking in the woods behind our new house because its reminds me of Gerogia.As i am walking down the trail i hear a water fall. I see the most beautiful waterfall ever.

'It's beautiful " i say in a whisper

"I know"

I automacticly turn around swinging my hand and hit something very humanishly hard.When i looked at the who i had hit i seen that he was at least 5'8 and tan he obviously is a Native Amerian or indian as every one likes to say. He has jet black hair that is cut like jacob off of Twilight.

'What  the f*ck why did u do that?'

'well Im sorry that I got scared cos i heard something from behind me and did the first thing of self defense"

"Well you didnt have to hit me"

"And you didnt have to say anything from out of no where" i say with attitude. "Why are you back here anyways?" i question the mystery boy"

' Well i was just looking around my  backyar-"I cut hiim off and say"Your backyard dont you know thats this is the wood and that it is the backyard"

"If  you didnt cut me off i would of told you what i was gonna tell you but now im not"

"Well i gotta go so bye'

"Bye"

After i left the waterfall leaving the mystery boy there for some reason i keep thinking about him.For some reason it really started annoying me so i was pretty pissed off. So when i went into the house  i went sraight up to my room nd closed my door nd then  next thing i know stupid old veronica came in my talking about some bs. Saying something about how she is gonna be the prettiest gurl in school cos her dad sent her some money for shopping nd just came home. That girl really erks my nerves she is always saying how she is gonna be better than me in some way from hair to clothes. She is just ridiculous.

"Well thats great so can you leave my room right now so i can go to sleep"

"Watever you are just jealous that i am always looking better than you "she says as she walks out of my room.

"Go suck something with yourself"

While i put my clothes away and put my pajamas on i get in bed  and slowly drift off to sleep and start to think about the mystery boy by the waterfall.