Family Part 1 - Edited

Recap:

He laid my head back down on his chest as he ran his hand through my hair and humming to me, trying to help calm me.  It was working.  I looked back up at him, searching his face for..for…for I don’t know what.  I just missed my family when I say this I mean Jake, and mother.   What is Derek doing is this supposed to be funny for him if it is then why is he trying to calm me?  “I miss them.”

“Okay I will see what I can do.”

“What do you mean.”
“I mean that I will try to let you see them tomorrow, but only if you come back with me and don’t try to run.”

“Deal.”

I agreed with his terms so that I would be able to see them.  See him.  I hope that he is okay. 

I laid my head back down on Derek’s chest as he hummed for me.  I fell asleep to him humming to me, it was sweet of him I guess.  Derek doesn’t seem that bad at all.  Not to me anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel’s POV

I woke up to the sun coming through the window, and no Derek.  I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom.   I came out and climbed back into bed.  I fell back to sleep easily. 

I woke up to someone shaking me.  It was Derek.

“5 more minutes.”

“Okay, I guess you didn’t want to go see your family today, but you can go back to sleep.”

I shot out of bed.  “Wait you mean I.. can…we…I.”

“Yes we are leaving in an hour.”

I gave him like the biggest hug in history.  “Thank you thank you thank you, so much.”

I grabbed my cloths that I wore around here, seeing that it was the only thing that I had.  I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, and threw on my cloths.  I put my hair in a high pony tail and let my bangs fall into my eyes.  I put on a little bit of eyeliner that I had in my jacket pocket the night I was taken.  My jacket was the only thing that I had left.  I looked at myself in the mirror and then I decided that I looked good and went back into the bedroom.  I grabbed my jacket and sat down on the bed. 

Derek was on his laptop playing some game.  He looked like he was having a lot of fun.  After about twenty minutes he turned it off and came over to me grabbing my forearm.

“Come on its time to go.”

I let him drag me through the house and out to a car that looked amazing.  It was beautiful.  He opened the passenger side door for me.

“Get in.”

I got in without a word.  The smelled new and of lavender.  The seats were leather and black.  Derek hoped in and drove off.  We sat in silence until I couldn’t take it anymore.  I was too excited to stay calm and quiet like he was.