I Love You- Edited

I would like to thank those who read my story and vote and comment.

Okay so there is M-mature content in this chapter iIwill warn you before it starts, you do not have to read the mature content nothing too serious, and nothing too serious happens.  It is not that bad, promise. lol.

Anyways please enjoy this chapter.

Recap:

Rachel's POV

Derek and I walked back to his room, once there, he went to go take a shower.  He came out in a towel, and I looked at him, my eyes hovering on his arms and abs, his chest, his back.  I shook my head, stop it Rachel.  He came out of the closet in black, with a silver tie on.  He looks good, he also good shirtless.  I shook my head again, stop it.  He grinned and came over to me, I was sitting on his desk chair.  He pecked my lips with his, saying he would be back.  I smiled and nodded.  Then grabbing cloths so that I could take a shower.  Although this time, I grabbed my under garments, and one of his shirts from his closet.  It was a long sleeved button up cotton shirt, it was red, and smelled like him.  Taking my shower, and then brushing my teeth and what not, I walked out of the bathroom in his shirt, which came to my mid-thigh.  I climbed into his bed, and laid there, thinking about everything that had happened in the past 72 hours. 

~

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~

Rachle's POV

Rachel’s POV

Okay so Derek’s dad saw me fight, and he could be suspicious of us now.  His mother is insane, and I do not trust her, nor may I ever.  They go down to the basement if something happens.  Now I just need to know if they have secret tunnels and what not, and figure out where, I am sure they do somewhere.  Then see if there are secret passage ways, to get to different parts of this, ‘home’.  I sighed and looked up at the ceiling, laying on my back.  So much planning to do.  So little time.  What to do, what to do.  I have to think of something else.  Should I find a way to sneak out of here, or should I tell Derek about my plan that I may or may not come up with.  He has seen me in action, and he knows my secrets, but not all of them, not yet.  Should I leave here and go to them, and tell them what I know, in other words, give them a plan, and then give Derek the details.  I do not wish for Derek to die or his siblings, although his parents, no I mustn’t think like that, they are his family.  I could tell him what I know and then, then what? 

I stood up from the bed and started pacing the room.  Soon I found myself touching the bandage on my neck, and remembering the feeling I got when Derek drank from me.  I actually enjoyed it, why would I enjoy it?  Should I ask him, or should I even tell him about that period?  Maybe I could tell him my plan, talk to him first about this ‘home’ and then sneak out, after mapping every inch of this place in my head, and then run back home, or steal a car.  It can’t be his car though, otherwise they could get suspicious.   Then what oh I don’t know. 

I didn’t realize that I had been thinking so hard, or so long, until I felt two hands on my shoulders.  I was jumpy and instinctively, went into defensive, mode, until I saw it was only Derek.  I sighed and let him take me into his arms.  He pulled back at arm’s length and looked down at me, and smirked his cocky grin again.  I forgot everything that I was thinking about, and then wished for him to kiss me, and to never stop.