Underworld: Evolution - Edited

Recap:

Rachel's POV

“We’ll I’m not a vampire, but I feel like one.  Sometimes I sleep all day, because I hate the sun.”  I was cut off from his hand now covering my mouth, not my nose, he made sure that I could still breathe.  I looked at him, trying to remove his hand, no success.  I gave up after about 20seconds, and I just laid there, all relaxed like.  I seemed calm, but on the inside I was screaming.  I hate when people cover my mouth.  It scares me, because if I was being murdered or something no one would hear me.  After a few minutes he removed his hand, him still hovering over me, making sure that I wouldn’t sing again. 

“I was singing you know.”

“Yes but just, not that song.”

“Oh alright.”

“Raised by the wolves is so much better.”

“Are you serious, raised by the wolves.”
“Yes I am serious.”

“But you’re a vampire.”

“So, doesn’t mean that I have to hate the song about wolves.”

“Kind of.”

“Kind of.”

He had a funny look when he said kind of.  “Derek.”  I said slowly, wondering what he was going to do.  He started to tickle me.  I was laughing and every time I would try to tell him to stop, I would end up laughing harder. 

“D..De…Derek.   St..st…sto…s.t.op.stop.”

He stopped and looked at me.  I had tears in my eyes and I knew it.  He brought his thumb to wipe away the tear that escaped.  He looked sad.  He sat up and was fixing to leave.

“Derek.”  I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his back.

“I made you cry.”

“Only because I was laughing so hard, they are happy tears.”

He turned to look at me, “and those will be the only tears that I will make you shed, happy ones.”  He kissed me, and I let him.  He pushed me back onto my back and was now on top of me once more.  After a while I pulled away.  He looked unhappy about it.  “Derek.”

“Yes.”
“I have to pee.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel’s POV

Derek’s unhappy face into a smirk pulling at his lips.  “You have to pee.” He was trying not to laugh.

“Yes I have to pee.  You know humans have to do that.”