First Day part two - Edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rachel’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed the supplies that I would need for Derek’s Bedroom and Bathroom. I closed the door and walked back to Derek’s room and started to clean. I started in the bathroom, I cleaned the toilet, the bathtub which was like a hot tub almost, the shower, yes he had a tub and a shower separated. I thought it was a bit weird, but thenagain it kinda makes since, a little bit. I knew that eventually I was ganna get in that tub, it looked awesome. I cleaned the sink, then swept and moped the floor, and the moped the floor.

After finishing in the bathroom I started on his room. First I dusted and cleaned the blinds and windows. I even dusted the dresser and desk for good measure. I then swept and moped the floor, making sure that I got everything before I left to go put the supplies up where they belong.

I walked back down to the supply room and put all of the supplies that I had taken back into the room. I walked back to Derek’s room to see what else I had to do. Next was to clean the kitchen. I walked down to the kitchen which of course I had to find on my own. Once I found the kitchen which by the way took forever. I started to search for the supplies which lucky for me were right next to the kitchen yay.

I started on the dishes that were in a cabinet that said dirty dishes I took those out and started to wash them. After each dish that you wash (by hand) you had to dry (by hand) and then put them where they belong. After finishing the dishes and trying to figure out where they went took a while. I started to, well you know, more sweeping and moping.

After cleaning the kitchen I moved onto the dinning room. I swept and moped the floor. I waked back into the kitchen to grab the plates and eating utensils. I finished setting the table and put the cleaning supplies back in their appropriate closet.

I walked into the living room to see what time it was if there was a clock in there anyways. There on the wall was an old grandfather clock, it was beautiful. It said that it was only 4:45 p.m. I decided that I would go back to Derek’s room and sleep or read or what ever since I was finished with my chores.

I walked into his room to find his closet door open. I was walking towards the door to close it when Derek stepped out from behind it.

“What are you doing in here.”

“I’m sorry I-I was just.”

“Come on spit it out.”

“I was just coming in here to see what I could do to entertain myself is all.”

“And why is it that you must entertain your self, didn’t I give you chores to do.”

He closed he closet door and started to walk towards me while tying a red tie.

Yes you did but I finished them.”

“From what I have heard the time that you woke up and the time that you got to work to the time that you have finished does not add up.”

“And how exactly does it not add up.”

“From the time that you got started on your chores to now well you should still be cleaning.”

“Sorry but I finished.”

“Did you do everything that was on the list.”

“Yes I did.”

“Are you sure.”

“Yes.”

“Then how are you done already.”

“Okay I still don’t follow you, I finished and that seems to be a problem if you must give me more chores now or tell me what to do if it will make you happy and stop yelling at me.”