Whipping - Edited

Recap:

Rachel's POV

I rolled over onto my back and stared at the ceiling thinking about his question.  Did I really think that he was an evil being?  No. I didn’t think that he was as evil as everyone described him as.  I mean he has been nice to me since I got here.  He let my little brother live and my mother.  He apologized so many times after what he did to me tonight.  He seems so sweet, until you make him angry, but doesn’t that go for everybody. I kind of like him.  I mean most of the vampires are no different than us, besides the fact that they drink blood to survive. 

I looked back over at Derek.  I think I was starting to fall for my master, the prince of vampires, the man that so many people fear.  I didn’t know why I felt this way, I just did. 

I guess he could feel me staring at him, because he turned over and asked “What’s the matter?”

“Oh nothing, just thinking is all.”
“About?”

“Nothing just thinking.”

I rolled over away from him and fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel’s POV

I woke up to the alarm clock going off.  I sat up in bed and noticed that Derek was still asleep.  I turned the alarm off, and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.  I came out ready to go all I had to do was put on my clothes for the day.  When I walked out Derek was starting to get up. 

“Good morning master.”
He didn’t answer me, but what else is new, nothing.  I walked over to my little box by my bed which held all of my stuff.  I pulled out my cloths and went back into the bathroom to change.  I came out all ready to go.  Derek was leaning against the wall by the bathroom door with his head down.  I walked out and he went in.  My wrist was still bandaged up, and it no longer hurt. 

I made sure that I put all of my stuff back into my box, and left to my chores for the day.  

I was in the middle of cleaning one of the living room type rooms when Meg came in. 

“Hey Ray.”  She started to walk over towards me.

“Hey Meg.”  I kept my head down and continued to vacuum the carpet.

“So how are things?”  I didn’t look at her nor did I answer.  “Hey girl I’m talking to you.”  She grabbed my wrist the one that Derek bit last night.  As soon as she did she noticed the bandage.  “Oh I get it.”

“Get what.”

“That you got punished last night didn’t you.”

“I guess so.”

“Well good luck now sweet heart once that the other vamps see that on your wrist you’re going to become the meal for every vamp here.”  She patted my shoulder and then walked off.