Brought to prison - Edited

~~~~~~~~~~Derek’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh now I get it, you just want her all to yourself right or did you want to share her.” Nick was slowly walking towards me with his crazy grin on his face.

“Neither, she will be my slave.”

“What dude you have got to be kidding me right.”

“Actually no I am not kidding you.  My mother and father have both been ordering for more slaves yet they can’t seem to find any, and seeing that we have a lovely young lady here with us why not have her.”

“Okay, okay I see your point but still I want to kill.”

“Well it seems that you are going to have to get over that now aren’t you.”

“Yes your majesty.”

“Good.”

“But I still want to kill her.”

“Get over it Nick.”

“Fine whatever.”

“Alright guys lets go back home.”

I started to drag Rachel along, but of course she had to plant her feet into the ground that caused me to turn back and look at her.

“I said we are leaving now.”

“Um aren’t you forgetting something,” as she pointed to her brother.

“Oh right yes about him.”

“Please let him stay here and I’ll go with you and be your slave or whatever, but only if you leave him with my parents.”

I sighed but aloud it.  “Tyler.”

“Yes.”
“I need you to return that kid to the parents.”

“You got it boss.”

Tyler walked up to the house and knocked on the door.  A lady answered it, she looked like she had been crying and beaten too. 

“Um miss I believe this belongs to you.”  He handed the kid to her and she looked out at Rachel.

“That girl belongs to me as well.”  I looked at Rachel then back to the lady.

“Yes well not any more she is my slave now, in exchange for that boy’s life.”

“But you..” That’s when a man came to the door and pushed the lady back.  “Take her she is no longer wanted here.”