First Day Part One - Edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~Rachel’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on something amazingly soft.  My head was on a pillow so fluffy I could die.  I felt the presence of someone else in the bed with me.  Wait!  A bed!  My eyes shot open, I sat up and looked around the room.  The room was black on three walls and blood red on one.  There was a black dresser on one wall and a flat screen TV above it.  Next to the dresser was a little cabinet with a DVD player with wires hooked up to it, and going up the wall and into the flat screen.  On the opposite side of the dresser was the closet, was my guess.   Next to the closet was the bathroom which was blood red with black trim.  On the opposite wall was desk with a black laptop and lamp.  Next to the lamp was a bookshelf with tons of books.  Across from me was the door to the room, I think.  This wasn’t my room!  I looked to the other side of the bed and there lied Derek.  Oh My God!  Last night really happened.  I was a banded by my father, I sold my self to a vampire, and I left my mother and Jake with that horrible man that I am supposed to call father.    I laid back down on the bed thinking that this might be the last time that I get to be this comfortable.  I feel back asleep in after a few minute laying there and staring at the ceiling.  I woke to some yelling and shacking me come to find it wasn’t Derek, it was a young girl in her early twenties.

“Hey got to get up and start your work before the master gets back or you’ll be in trouble.”

“What.”  I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

“You have to get up now.”

The girl helped me out of bed and she gave me some cloths.  She started to leave the room.

“Excuse me, but what am I supposed to do with these.” I pointed to the cloths that she had placed in my hands.

“That is what you are supposed to wear.”

“Oh okay thank you.”

She walked out of the room and left me to change and to get ready for the day.  I laid the cloths out on the bed.  It was a black v neck shirt and a black skirt with white bows.  I took off the cloths that I had on and put on the new ones that were just given to me.  The shirt fit me good, if you know what I mean, it really showed what I had although I didn’t have much.  I mean they weren’t like, hello look at me.  They were like oh I’m here but I don’t want you to see me.  The skirt came to about mid-thigh, and it was actually kind of cute.

I walked to the bathroom, used the restroom, and washed my hand.  I rinsed off my face.  I looked for tooth paste and a tooth brush.  I found the tooth paste, but no tooth brush, the only tooth brush must be Derek’s.  I guess it wouldn’t hurt to use it.  I picked it up and put the toothpaste on it, I brushed my teeth and combed my hair with the comb I found.  I walked out of the bathroom to find a piece of paper on the unmade bed.  It was from Derek.

To Rachel,

            Welcome to my home, the outfit that you were given is your uniform you shall receive four more just like it.  If one gets dirty you may clean it.  If one shall be let’s say unbearable move to the next one.  You are not allowed to play or do anything other than what you are told.  If you are caught doing anything other, you shall be punished.  When I return I shall explain more to you.  Now down to business, attached to this letter is a list of chores for you to do.  Make sure that you finish all of them by the time I am home.