This, is Only the Beginning- Edited

Recap:

Rachel's POV

I placed my hands on his wrists, then sliding my hands gently up his muscular arms and to his shoulders.  He lifted his head so that he could look me in the eyes.  And then brought his lips to mine.  Soon leaving my lips to kiss down my jaw line and to my neck.  Then a question popped into my head and I couldn't control my own mouth.  "How many girls have you been with?"  He stopped and pulled back, looking me in the eyes.  "How many?" 

"I lost count, maybe twenty, maybe more."  I pushed him away, and walked towards his bathroom.  He has been with that many girls and I, I am still a virgin.  I stopped and rubbed my hands down my face.  I felt his arms wrap around me.  "None of them meant a thing to me, but you do, you make me feel, feel like I am alive, like I mean something.  I don't feel like a monster with you."

I turned in his arms, and taking his face in my hands.  "I will not be some girl that you have your way with, and then to be thrown away!"

He now held my face in his hands.  "Never, I need you with me!"  He put his forehead to mine and closed his eyes, as did I.  "I love you, Rachel."

My eyes shot open.  I smiled.  "And I love you, Derek."

He crashed his lips to mine and soon I found myself on my back on the bed.  His hands slid under my shirt.  Soon my shirt was on the floor, as was his.  I rolled us over, I was now straddling him, he tried to sit up, but I pushed him back down on his back.  He grinned up at me, as I grinned down at him.  He sat up, and ran his hands up my back, as he kissed me, then putting me back on my back.  His hands went to my skirt and I stopped kissing him.  He looked me in the eyes.  "No, Derek."

He sighed, "Okay, he kissed my forehead, my nose, and then my lips gently.  He went to move off of me, but I grabbed his face and brought it back down to mine.  I kissed him gently, as he did me, and wrapped my arms around his neck.  I pulled back and he placed his forehead on mine once more.  Soon we both shot out of bed, grabbing our shirts, and running down the hall towards, Kara's bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kara’s POV

I was in my room playing with my dollies.  Mommy said that I could play with them, if I kept them in my room, and didn't make a mess.  Mommy even got me a new dress for my favorite dolly, Chloe.  She and I had the same pink dress on.  Chloe was my best friend.  We talk all the time.  She also knows that when I am sad, that I like hugs.  She gave the best of hugs.  I heard something out side of my window, but played with my dollies some mores.  Chloe is being funny, she thinks that my other dolly Katy is going to forget about her birthday, but really, Katy is having a party for her.  My window broke and I screamed.  Someone came from my window and came after me, but I ran to my door, like big brothers always told me.  I ran into the hallway and saw Derek and Rachel running to me.  The man came after me in the hallway, then big brother ran past me really fast, and told me to go with Rachel.  I did as he told me to.  Rachel picked me up and carried me away, because big brother told her to.  She took me into the Main living room.  Where mommy and daddy were.  Mommy and Daddy stood up quickly and Rachel gave me to mommy as she talked to daddy, then daddy ran off.  I don't know where he went but mommy was holding me and taking me down to the basement.  I still had Chloe and Katy in my hands.