Back to Work- Edited

Recap:

Rachel's POV

"Master is there anything that I could do for you?"  I asked him, I needed to hear his voice, to calm myself, so that I don't attack his mother, what she did was rude.

"Yes, there is actually."  There was a small table next to him with a flower vase on it that seemed to have made it.  He set his cup down on it and waved me over.  I walked to him, and he took the trash bag from me.  He set that on the floor next to the table, and placed a hand to the back of my neck, and his other hand went to my bandage.  I looked him in the eyes, he was in control, so why is he.........?  Oh right his parents, great.  He pulled the bandage off, and brought his lips down to my neck.  He licked my wound, and then placed the hand he used to pull off my bandage, to my lower back, and pulled me closer.  I closed my eyes as he slowly, he began to drink from me, not biting, but drinking.  He pulled me closer as he continued.  I actually started to enjoy it, why am I enjoying this, I should be wanting to push him away, so why can't I?

He stopped and licked my wound again, he pulled away and I opened my eyes, to find him looking at me.  He released me, and told me to go to his room.  I did as he said.  Leaving the trash bag, with him, and his parents in the hallway. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Rachel's POV

Once in his room I gathered my cloths, and went to the bathroom.  I turned on the water to take a shower.  I took a quick shower and then went to the bathtub.  I found some bubble bath, and made myself a bubble bath.  Once I was in, Derek walked in. 

"Derek!"

"Calm down, I waited for you to get in the bath."

"You're a creeper you know that."

"Yeah, but you like."

"Shut up."

He started to strip down, I covered my eyes, "Derek, umm, what are you doing?"

"Getting undressed to take a shower."  He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes but I am in here."

"Well I'm not shy."

I blushed as he finished taking his clothes off.  My eyes started to drift down from his eyes, and to his built chest.  Then lower, and lower, I looked away quickly as I could feel heat rising to cheeks.  I knew that I was blushing, and sunk down deeper into my bubble bath.  It felt so good. 

I lent my head back on the tub and stared at the ceiling.  I heard the shower door open and Derek walked out, I looked at him and then quickly covered my eyes. 

"Derek."

"Need a friend in there?"