Going for a Run- Edited

Recap:

Rachel's POV

“Stupid mate thing.”

“Stop saying that.”

I looked him in the eyes and smiled.  “Stupid. Mate. Thing.”

I brought his lips back down to mine.  “I will think about it, about all of it.  About you turning me, about my family and I leaving to live with you.  About being with you period.”  He ran his hand down my side, and stopped at my hips.  He squeezed, and pulled me closer to him.  My arms tightening around him. 

“My mind is confused, along with my emotions, but I do know, that I love you.  I love you, and it scares me.”  I looked into his eyes, to see him looking back.  We were both searching for something.  Something, what is it, I don’t even know.  His hand came back to my cheek.  My breathing was becoming uneven.  “Derek.”  My voice broke.  “I. I’m scared.”

He rolled onto his back, pulling me onto his chest.  He ran his and down my back, and his other running through my hair.  I sighed into him, holding onto him tighter.  A few tears left my eyes, and I lifted my head to look at him, as he wiped away my tears with his thumbs.  He kissed my nose, my forehead, my nose, and then my lips.  He pulled away, and brought my head back down to his chest, and he held me tightly to him.  I sighed, and closed my eyes, trying to get control of myself.  I need to calm down.  Ever since Derek came along, I have been a hot mess.  I have emotions, he makes me feel, just as I make him feel.  I don’t want to lose him, I don’t want to die, and I don’t want to lose my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel’s POV

Derek and I had gotten out of bed, to clean around the house, and then watch TV for a few minutes.  We were watching the Avengers.  After a while I soon heard crying.  I got up to go get Jake, while Derek changed the channel to Disney.  Mickey Mouse Club House was on.  Once in Jake’s room he was playing with his toys with signs of tears on his face.  I picked him up, “What’s the matter?”

“My truck no work.”

“My truck does not work.  That’s okay, how about I will look at it later to see if I can fix it okay.”  He nodded his head. 

“I have to peepee.”

“Okay come on.”

I took him to the bathroom, I put him down, and he went to go sit on the toilet.  He went and then I helped him wash his hands.  He was smiling and clapping.  When we got downstairs I put him down on the floor.  He ran to Derek.  His hands on Derek’s knees. 

“I went peepee.”

He was so happy that he went to the bathroom like a big boy.  Derek looked down at him and smiled at him.  “You did, that makes you a big kid.” 

Jake looked at me.  “I’m a big kid!”