One Person Knows- Edited

Recap:

Rachel's POV

He looked at the time.  “I have at least ten minutes before I have to start getting ready, what do you want to do?”

“I want to lay down.”

He stood up, with me in his arms, and laid me on the bed.  He laid next to me.  “Anything else?”

“Yeah, um.  Could you hold me?  Please.”

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest.  “Why does everything happen to me?”

“Hey, sssshhhhh.  I got you, you’re okay.” 

“Yeah, okay.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.”

“Rachel, you can tell me anything.”

“My friend, she keeps telling me to be careful around you, she tells me that you’re dangerous.”

“She would be correct, I can be dangerous, but I would never hurt you intentionally.”

I just nodded and looked away.  “I would never hurt you, I only want to protect you, if I had to, I would kill even my father, if it meant, that you would be safe.”  He kissed my forehead.  I closed my eyes, and let all of my thoughts run through my head. 

I don’t remember falling asleep.  Someone was shaking me.  It was Derek.  He had a tray with him.  Pizza.  He handed it to me, as he changed into his pajama pants, and a black wife beater.  He came and sat next to me.  He kissed my cheek.  “I let you sleep.”

“Thank you,” I said while chewing.  He handed me a bottle of water, and I drank that too.  I finished quickly and then stood to go to the bathroom.  Walking out I didn’t even care that Derek was watching me.  I changed into my black sweat pants and black and blue zebra print tank top.  Crawling into bed beside him, laying on my stomach, he pulled the blanket over me and kissed my temple.  “Good night Rachel, and the table looked lovely.”  I smiled as I fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel’s POV

Waking up to banging on the door, is not how I saw myself waking up this morning.  I looked up to see that it was four in the morning.  I glanced over at Derek who was growling, and working his way to the door.  He cracked the door opened and started yelling at whoever was behind the door.  He had the door cracked to keep the other person from looking in, from seeing me.  Whoever was on the other side, I didn’t like, their voice sent shivers down my spine, and not the good kind.  I couldn’t hear what they were saying to each other, but from the sounds of it, I think they are, or were friends.  Although Derek was mad that he was woken up so early. 

He slammed the door and walked over to the bed.  He was shirtless, again, he doesn’t like sleeping with shirts on.  I am okay with that.  He laid next to me, and I rolled over onto my side to look at him.  Resting my hand on his chest I looked up at him.  “Mr. Grumpy pants.”