** Jealous! Levi x Reader x BNHA! Male! Various [ 1 ]

●•°♤°•●

**- BNHA! Crossover

W A R N I N G : Mild AOT and BNHA manga spoilers, and I'm gonna modify shit a little. Also, to those who haven't watched BNHA's first movie, you'll be a bit confused in the beginning.

I N F O : I aged up most of the BNHA characters here so all of the first years would be 18. I'm gonna change shit here too. And I aged Levi down (I'll inch him up too) along with some AOT characters too cuz why not.

●•°♤°•●

3rd Person POV

"(Y/n), we're leaving!"

"Coming!"

An (h/c)-haired female rushes out of her hotel room, seeing one of her friends by the doorway.

"Your hero suit's in there?" Mikasa gestures to the bag in (Y/n)'s grasp. "Yeah. Let's go?" "Come on then."

The two girls took the elevator to the hotel lobby together, and by the exit they saw the others already waiting for them.

It was the beginning of summer. The famous batch of UA High in Japan is days away from graduating. As a hero agency who basically saved an entire country/island from its destruction brought upon by an infamous villain, the main heroes of the Survey Corps are invited to the big day by the prestigious school as special guests. Each of the heroes in that agency had their own quirks, and seven of them had similar ones.

Now, they were leaving the hotel they rented in I-island to travel to Japan.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Eren questions the group, who yelled their positive responses in excitement. "Are you sure Pieck and the others won't come?" Armin asks his best friend, receiving a nod. "Someone has to stay and guard this hotel since we still have some of our belongings here." Zeke, who stayed on his little brother's left side, answered the blond's question.

"Where's the commander and the others?" "Our higher-ups went ahead because UA's principal contacted them earlier this morning." Reiner responds to Bertholdt's question before stretching his arms up. (Y/n) overhears the male's answer, growing a bit disappointed since she won't be travelling with a certain someone.

Damn it, I miss him already! She mentally complains.

"Ah, David's here." Zeke points to the huge silver van stopping a few meters away from them. The door slides open, revealing a tall man in glasses. He greets the heroes with a smile, "Hop in, everyone!"

The group of young adults cheered and chatted amongst themselves as they filled the van.

"Ooh, Melissa! You're coming too?" Jean smiles at the blonde seated on the front passenger seat. Melissa also sends him the same kind gesture, "Yeah! I have something to give Deku and his classmates as a gift!"

"Melissa, didn't you say you guys encountered a villain here years ago? Story time!" Sasha exclaimed, earning a few nods from her friends. The younger female chuckled, "I've been itching to tell you all about it too!" Melissa cheerfully uttered.

The van was filled with chatters and laughter until they got to the airport, where the Survey Corps' private plane was waiting.

"I can't wait to ride that!!" Melissa squeals to herself, and soon Sasha and Historia dragged her inside the humongous plane, Ymir and Connie following immediately.