**(???)! Levi x Reader ☆~ ŁǝƑŧ ƁǝhƗƝƊ ~☆

**FNAF A.U.** |> I know FNAF, mkay? But I'll change some things, so expect the unexpected! <|

3rd Person POV

[6:37 p.m.]

"So Historia, where are you taking us?" Eren asks the rushing girl. The blonde female looked at him and smiled.

"I know a pizzeria somewhere here, and there, we can celebrate Armin's birthday!" She responded happily. Eren sighs and continued following Historia, along with Ymir, Mikasa, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie.

"Does (Y/n) know that place?" Ymir mutters, but Historia heard it. "Yeah! They'll arrive later, so we have to set the setting!"

After a few minutes of walking, they stopped in front of a pizzeria.

'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza'

"Is this the place?" Sasha peeks inside to see people eating as well. "There's people here!" She complains.

"(Y/n) made a reservation here, so after they're all gone, we should set these things!" Historia stated.

The last batch of people left after about 6 minutes. So the crew made their way inside and put the bags they were carrying down. "Where should we start?" "Ceiling." Mikasa answers Eren. Jean and Reiner started unpacking the party stuff and brought out the large banner.

They hung decorations on the ceilings, and put balloons in every corner.

[7:56 p.m.]

"Woah, I never noticed these guys a while ago." Eren was a little shocked. Everyone came to his aid and saw what he was talking about. "Are those robots?" Connie questions. "Animatronics." Mikasa stated monotously. "How come you know?" Sasha goes near the animatronic that looks like a bear. "(Y/n) mentioned something about this place. Rumor say this place is haunted. Those things move by themselves starting midnight until dawn." Mikasa responds. "Pft. Rumors. They're just rumors, Historia, don't worry." Ymir pats Historia's back when she saw how frightened she was by a little fact from the ravenette stoic female.

"A-aren't they going to arrive in 2 m-minutes?" Bertholdt suddenly spoke up that made everyone jump from their positions.

"Everyone go to your damn places!" Eren shouts 'oh-so-loudly'.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Where are we going, (Y/n)? It's really dark." Armin rubs his arms because of the decreasing temperature. "There are street lights, Coco-head. And don't worry, we'll be there. But I just need to grab something...here!" I answered and we stopped at the place of the event.

"I-it's very dark inside." He comments. I almost giggled and held his hand. "Don't worry, dude! I'm here!" I ruffled his hair and poked his nose. I noticed his cheeks that were turning pink. He's so damn adorable!

I opened the door and the sound of tiny bells rang throughout the entire room. I looked around and dragged Armin to the center of the room. "Now where are the lights?" As I said that phrase, bright light engulfed the room and a loud shout was heard.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday, Armin!!!"

I turned to see Armin's shocked face. He smiled brightly. Everyone, including me, hugged Armin. "Thank you, guys!!!" He grinned at us and looked around. There were balloons everywhere, and the walls were colorful. But something caught my eyes.

Those 4 Animatronics were standing on the stage in front of us. I can't help but feel like these things are watching us. I know I'm a bit paranoid, but I feel like the rumors spreading through this whole country is true. And plus...