Dancer! Levi x Dancer! Reader

| N | O | T | E | Levi here is 21, and you're 19. Make Hanji, Erwin, and Mike's age 21 too. Levi's and your height is 5'4".

●•°♤°•●

**- Modern! AU

●•°♤°•●

(Y/n)'s POV

"Okay guys! That's the wrap, we are so ready for tomorrow!" I exclaimed excitedly as we just finished our last practice round for the dance competition tomorrow. They all cheered and high-fived each other.

We were in my house, at the living room. I went to the couch where my handkerchief was and used it to wipe my sweat from my forehead. "That 'Recon gang' gonna get down tomorrow!" Eren said, drinking a glass of water.

My team, the 'Survey squad', consists of Eren, Mikasa, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Reiner, Historia , Bertholdt, and Ymir. We're the best dancers combined in one group to entertain, or to compete. We made our group the last year, but we became famous immediately after 2 days we all met. Until the Recon Gang happened.

They became popular a month after we were well-known by the universe. I never met the people that belongs in that team personally, but I know their names. Their team also has a lot of members.

I remember the names Petra, Oluo, Eld, Gunther, Erwin, Mike, Hanji, Isabel, Farlan, and Levi. All I know is their leader is the one named Levi, with that girl Petra as his 'dance partner'. We saw their dance videos in Youtube already, and they were also great dancers.

Why are we going to do a dance-off tomorrow?

It was all our fans. They didn't know what team really is better than the other. So an International Dance-off is going to be held tomorrow. We all wanted to do this, so we agreed. I remember scrolling through my Wings account, and there was a lot of comments on my latest status update. I grabbed my phone and read it again.
__________________________________________________

|> (Y/n) (L/n) <|

To all our fans in this world of ours:

We, the Survey Squad, are going to a dance competition with the Recon Gang this Friday! I'm looking forward to see all of you there! It would be great if the Survey Squad has loyal supporters! See yah! <3<3♡

23k likes 4.3 comments 10k shares

Čômmêňťš:

~Load Previous Comments~

Ilse Langnar: Omg! (Y/n) I'm ur biggest fan! Expect me on Fri!!😄😄
Likes •12•  Replies [13]

Moblit The Great: Can't wait to see you on the dance floor with ur squad!!!😉
Likes •4•

Mina Carolina: I wish u guyz the best luck! You're going to win!!! I'll b ther 2 support u ppl~☆☆p
Likes •16•  Replies [21]

Lady Annie-sama: Sup, (L/n)! I'll be there to watch you and Bertholdt. Protect him for me...
Likes •29•  Replies [56]

Armin Coco-head: Hello, (N/n)! How are Mikasa and Eren! I look forward to seeing you all on Friday!
Likes •5•  Replies [3]

Jean Kirschtein: Looking forward to defeat the Recon's! And maybe after the dancing, Imma give yah autographs😏😎
Likes •1k•  Replies [197]