Teacher! Levi x Student! Reader

●•°♤°•●

**- College! AU

●•°♤°•●

|| Friday; 3:08 p.m. ||

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n)! He's so handsome!" Petra squeals from beside me as she shakes my arm back and forth. I giggled at her behavior; she's been like this ever since Sir Erwin's substitute came in our class last week. Petra continued squealing in my ear as we both watched the raven-haired male write some words on the whiteboard. And I'm pretty sure all the other girls here are doing the same, but more silently.

"You kept saying that since last week, Petra, calm down." I whispered at her, but she just shook her head. "I just can't resist him, oh my gosh! He's so hot!!" She face plants on her notebook as she bounced on her seat. "Seriously, how do you not run out of energy doing this everyday?" I grinned as I poked the back of her head with my pen. She sat up straight and sent me a playful glare.

"How can you not do this every time he's here, (Y/n)? Is it because you already have Jean as your boyfriend?" She teased as she poked my side. I flinched and poked her back. "I know he's handsome, but he's our teacher!" "Uh, correction. Substitute teacher." With that, her eyes darted over to Mr. Ackerman in front, still writing something on the board.

"I wonder how old he is." I heard the orange-head mumble as she puts both her elbows on her desk, her chin resting on the back of her hands. She stares at the front dreamily. "Petra, what if he's over thirty? What would you do?" I resisted the urge to laugh when I see her expression fall.

"Bitch that can't be true. Are you blind? You think that--" Petra gestures to Mr. Ackerman, "--is not 25 or something?"

"You never know girl, you never know." She pushes my shoulder while rolling her eyes. I snickered as I pushed her back. Before I could talk, my phone vibrated in my pocket, making me panic. Thankfully, it just vibrated without making any sounds. Last week, when my phone rang in the middle of this class, I got a pissed look from the dark-haired teacher. He ended up confiscating my phone after he saw who called me, which was Jean.

"Tell your stupid boyfriend not to call during my class, got it brat?"

I didn't want to piss him off anymore after that embarrassing incident. But what's weird was that Petra got jealous of me because of that.

I eyed the teacher at the front to see if he was still busy. Seems like he's going to be occupied for a while, so I brought my phone out and checked who texted me. It was my mom.

Oka-chan 👑
Dear, don't forget about our visitors tonight. You have to be at home earlier than usual so you have time to prepare.
Received 3:11 p.m.

I sighed. I almost forgot we had visitors tonight.

"Is it Jean again?" Petra peeks at my phone just moments before it turned it off. "How many times do I have to tell you he's not my boyfriend?" I raised an eyebrow as she just sniggered on her seat. "Who was it then?" "Just my mom. I have to go home early today because we'll have visitors." Petra's mouth formed an 'o' as she nods in understanding.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you something!" She releases a mischievous grin as she brings her phone out of her bag, typing her password in before scrolling through, I assume, pictures.

"I found Mr. Ackerman's Instagram account."

My eyes widened. Now this was something worth talking to Petra about.