|| [Early] Happy Levi Day! ||

Hello Shingeki no Kyojin fans!

So, if you're really a big fan of this anime, you should know what event is coming up this Monday!

Yes, it's LEVI-HEICHOU'S b-day!!!! *shoots confetti in the background with Sasha and Connie*

KimTaeTae143Jagiya: This is really a special day because Captain Levi is growing older!

Sasha Braus: Um, author-chan, what's the good in that?

KimTaeTae143Jagiya: Eh, I don't know. Maybe we're getting closer to the fact the Heichou's a vampire?

Connie Springer: What, he is?! *shook af*

KimTaeTae143Jagiya: I don't know, but it seems like Mikasa's in my side.

Mikasa Ackerman: *snickering in the distance*

Eren Jaeger: *also snickering with Mikasa*

Hanji Zoe: *snickering with EreMika*

KimTaeTae143Jagiya: Hm, and not only her.

Sasha Braus: afsyeiegsisbsisbsin.

Eren Jaeger: *forms the confused black girl's face* The hell did she say?

Mikasa Ackerman: *also forms the confused black girl's face* Dont ask me, idgaf.

Erwin Smith: *is the confused black girl's face*

KimTaeTae143Jagiya: The hell did you say, Braus?

Sasha Braus: *swallows food and the confused back girl meme*...

KimTaeTae143Jagiya: What? *confused af*

Sasha Braus: Heichou's right behind you.