●●》ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ sǫᴜᴀᴅ《●●

**- Modern AU

3rd Person's POV

[9:54 p.m.]

"Jean, seriously? Who's coming?" (Y/n) was talking to one of her best friends, Jean Kirschtein.

"Aw, come on, angel! The gang will be there! All of 'em! Even shorty's coming~" "Aw, fuck! Fine. I'll come." "Yes! We'll pick you up in 7 tomorrow. Bye, sweets!" "Yeah, sure. Bye!"

With that, she ended the call. She put her phone on the table beside her bed. She sighed heavily.

She readied her swimming stuff for tomorrow and set her alarm clock. She fixed her things for tomorrow.

'I hope tomorrow's gonna be fun...'

She then drifted off to sleep, dreaming of what she's hoping to happen tomorrow.

Time Skip: Morning

(Y/n)'s POV

[6:00 a.m.]

Beep beep!

Beep beep!

Beep beep!

Bee-

I slammed my alarm clock that was pissing me off.

I got up from bed and did my daily routine. I ate pancakes, brushed my teeth, took a refreshing bath, and put on my two-piece under my (f/c) crop top and black high-waisted shorts.

I combed my hair and decided not to style it much, since we're going to swim later.

I wore my head band instead and put a little lip shiner. I checked my phone and it had 10 unread messages...

...from Hanji...

I giggled to myself and read all the missed messages.

Four-eyes' inbox:

4:05 a.m.

Sup, girl! Wake up already! I'm so excited!

4:17 a.m.

Oi, (Y/n), wakey! Jean will bring his van and that's what we're gonna use! Hey!!!!😅😅😅

4:34 a.m.

I just called shorty if he's going to come. He said he will, but he was annoyed because I was distracting him from doing his project! Plz reply😢😢😢

4:42 a.m.

Gal, you awake yet? Help me decide on what to bring, sandals or slippers? Or bare foot?

5:01 a.m.

Oh. My. Freckled. Jesus.

(Y/n)!!! Erwin just woke up and asked me if I'm coming! I said yes and he said 'I'm coming if ur coming'. AHHHHH!!!! HE'S SO ADORABLE!!! Anyways, you awake yet?

5:14 a.m.

I hope ur awake. If ur not, then im talking to myself😂😂😂

5:19 a.m.

(Y/n). Levi just texted and asked me if ur going.😉

5:23 a.m.

Maybe shorty likes yah!😂😂😂

Jking. Im serious tho, maybe the guy likes yah...