[Dark Month] 2 | Cheater! Yangire! Levi

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) had just come home from work. And to be honest, she had expected to come home to an empty house. It was worrying her lately; this wasn't the first time something like this happened. It was already past ten o'clock in the evening. Where could Levi be at this hour?
Work?

Maybe so, since that's what he always tells the poor girl whenever he comes home during midnight or sometimes, at dawn.

It was already half past twelve when (Y/n) heard the opening of the door. She patiently waited for her boyfriend in the living room, fighting through her need of sleep.

"You're still awake?" Levi asks with a cold tone. (Y/n) couldn't hear even a hint of concern in his voice, but he asked because he was, right?

"Yeah... where have you been, Levi? It's so late at night, I was worried you might not come home!" (Y/n) says, standing up from the couch and walking over to the male.

"Well, I'm here now. Don't bother staying up this late for me, I'm going to come home late more often because of work." Levi plainly stated as he tries to avoid the (h/c)-haired girl by walking to the kitchen.

Though slightly offended, (Y/n) didn't take it to heart. Maybe he was that hungry and decided to go straight to the kitchen for a snack.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

(Y/n) did as Levi told her that night.

She would instantly go to sleep after she's done eating and doing her nightly routine, not waiting for Levi to arrive. In the morning, she would always wake up to an empty bed. It was either Levi got up earlier than her, or didn't come home at all.

But (Y/n) forced herself to believe the first option every time.

This continued on for 3 months, until (Y/n) finally had enough. Her friends told her some things she didn't want to hear in the first place, but the chances were high. Maybe they were telling the truth. But (Y/n) didn't want to believe them.

'I'm going to visit him at work and prove them wrong myself.'

She didn't know that she was the one who's wrong. That's why seeing her boyfriend of 2 years lip-locking with his coworker was a huge shock for her. She went home, face stained with tears. Her heart was broken. Shattered.

'He got bored of me, didn't he?' She thought, holding her head as she continued crying her eyes out.

To say (Y/n) was surprised to see Levi arrive in their house at 6 was an understatement. But what surprised her more were the words he said the moment he saw her in their shared bedroom.

"We're over. Pack your things and leave."

Those weren't the only things Levi said to the heartbroken girl, but those specific words had pained (Y/n) the most.

How could he...?

'He cheats on me and leaves me like this.'

'My friends were right.'

'Jean was right.'

That night, (Y/n) packed all of her things and left the house. She notified Mikasa first, the ravenette instantly raging and coming to pick up (Y/n). Though Mikasa really wanted to kill the midget for being so heartless towards a selfless girl like (Y/n), she stopped herself from doing so. Right now, (Y/n) needed her, along with the many others who truly cared for the girl.