Levi x Badass! Reader [3]

3rd Person POV

"Eren!" Mikasa screamed as she saw him get knocked down by the Beast titan. She tried her best to eliminate the nearing monsters. "Oi, Jean! Your gas!" Connie shouts at a raging Horse-face.

"Damn it!" (Y/n) screams as she sees 12-meter aberrant limping towards her. "Die." She mutters when she finally carved out the skin of its nape. She landed on the Floor, exhausted from fighting for the last 10 minutes. Only about 6 titans are left. Mikasa eliminated two, (Y/n) eliminated three, and Jean eliminated the last one.

"Is everyone okay?" Erwin asks everyone, still looking at Eren. Most of the people there nodded, because not one life was in a critical condition. Eren was chasing his enemy away from the crowd of people. "Oi, Eren!" Mikasa says as she runs after them. "Mikasa!" Armin then follows. The Jaws Titan finally gets up, fully regenerated. "Ymir?" "Get on my back, Historia." Ymir's titan form talked to her, and Historia did as told. "Minna!" She called the others. Connie, Sasha, Jean, Moblit, and Marco hopped on her head and back, then she started running. The only ones left were Erwin, Hanji, Mike, (Y/n), and Levi.

"Eh, what are we waiting for? Let's go!!" Hanji screeches and jumps up and down. "Calm down, Zoe." (Y/n) sighs and returns her swords to do their original places in her ODMG. "Aw, come on! Let's go race!" She squeals, not caring that their in an open field where titans can easily spot them. "Will it get you to shut up?" Mike responds, shaking his head while smirking. "YES!!" She got louder, her companions having no choice but to agree with her. "We have to hurry, look at Eren!" (Y/n) points in the distance. "Readysetgo!!!" Hanji got a head start and ran off.

Mike ran after her, effortlessly. "Go ahead, Erwin-Danchou." Erwin sighs and walks fast. "Well I'm going ahead," (Y/n) gazes at the short Corporal, "I have to help them." Then she runs.

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

The Beast titan spotted another forest ahead, so he leaped and ran, reaching the forest in no time. The others were having a hard time catching up, but Eren was right behind him.

'Damn it. Get over here!' Eren mentions in his mind, fully awake of his Titan's nape. Mikasa and Armin were on his shoulders, holding his hair. He roars and aimlessly tried to launch at his opponent. He managed to punch his back, making the green titan stumble and fall.

Mikasa and Armin had a hard time managing their footing, so they both fell of from Eren and landed on the cold, dirty ground. The Jaws Titan finally caught up and the people on her got down. "What's happening?" Moblit asks first.

Eren was just looking down at the Beast titan, while it was being motionless. The Jaws Titan ran back, Historia looking at it as it speeds away.

"She's just gonna get the others, don't worry." Jean taps Historia's shoulders before returning to the scene of Eren and the unknown shifter. "Eren!" Mikasa tried calling him, but he didn't budge. He continued to stare at the monster currently under him. The titan chuckled. Mikasa shot a glare it, even though she knows that it can't see her. Armin grew a little afraid, because he never encountered a titan that can fluently speak just like them.

"You're not gonna defeat me, Jaeger." The others froze at the mention of Eren's last name. Eren froze as well.

"You... Who are you?!" Jean shouts. "Ah," The titan responds, "That's not important now, is it?" Eren roars at his face.

The enemy kicked Eren in the gut, throwing him backwards. The others had to hold onto something because of the strength of the wind going after Eren. "Damn it!" Connie landed on his back, causing a sharp pain. Sasha got up immediately and watched the Beast titan get up as well.