●●》ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sǫᴜᴀᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴏʀ ᴅᴀʀᴇ《●●

(Y/n)'s POV

"Come on, guys! This wont happen twice a day! Just this night?!" Sasha continued begging.

"Pft. Fine." I reply.

"If (Y/n)'s going, I'm going." Eren and Jean responded simultaneously.

"So am I." Connie follows. I look at them and smiled.

"At least I'm not alone." I uttered.

"Mikasa? Armin? Please join!" Sasha begs. She knelt down in front of Mikasa and did her best puppy-eyes ever.

"I'm i-in. But please go easy on me." Armin stated. "If Eren's going, I'm going." Mikasa said with a plain expression. "Yes! Let's meet at the abandoned room in the basement!" Sasha squeals happily. "Seriously? Why not in our dorm?" Jean asks. "Just trust me! After curfew, got it?" "Yup!" I replied.

Then we heard loud footsteps approaching. I turned my head around to see Hanji running to us. She finally reached our table and panted heavily.

"Cadets! Do I smell sneaking later after curfew?" She said between breaths. "U-um, n-no, Section C-commander." Armin replied, stuttering.

"Aw, come on! You gonna play 'Truth or Dare'?! I'm in!" She screeched. She's really good in guessing. "Of course, Hanji! Just don't tell anyone about it, specially shorty." She nods aggressively.

"Gee, I'm so excited! See you later at the abandoned room in the basement after your curfew, bye!" She said really fast, but I understood it. I got used to her talking like that. After all, she is one of my best friends.

We continued eating when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked at the source of the finger, and there was Sasha. I ripped my bread to equal halves and gave the other half to her. "Here you go." She reached for the bread and ate it immediately. Her face was like she's in heaven. I giggled at her antiques.

Typical Sasha.

"Oi (Y/n). You better get ready for later. You have no idea what's coming. Hehe..." Jean whispers. My eyes widened.

"No! Jean please! Not like last time, that was torture!" I whisper-yelled.

"What's the point of whispering when everyone can hear you (Y/n)?" Eren mentions. I smacked him in the head.

"Sorry Mikasa." "You're saying 'Sorry' to her?!" Eren rants while rubbing the back of his head. "It's okay, (Y/n)." Mikasa replies. I chuckled.

Welp, less than 30 minutes 'til curfew.

'Gather all your courage to do dares (Y/n). Breathe in, breathe out.'

○○|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|<>|●|○○

"Come on, (Y/n)! I'm so pumped right now!" Sasha continues to bug me. I finally gave in.

"Okay, okay. We'll go, sheesh." I said, finally getting up from my comfort zone(which is my bed), and let her drag me through the hall ways.

We finally arrived at out destination: A room without anything but idiots running around, throwing potatoes at each other.

"Holy shit guys! You're wasting precious nourishment!" Sasha ran to them and took them all down. And by all I mean Connie, Jean, Reiner, Eren being carried by Mikasa, Hanji, and Ymir. Christa, Armin, and Bertholdt were on the corner, sitting quietly. Innocent souls.

Sasha managed to get all the potatoes she can get and stored it all in her jacket. "As a punishment, I, Sasha Braus, is the only person who is allowed to eat this delicious food from heaven. Fin." Grunts erupted from the others.