Levi x (???)! Reader

●•°♤°•●

**- Modern! High School! AU

●•°♤°•●

|| Monday ; 7:23 a.m. ||

"Took you long enough, Four-eyes."

A brunette wearing glasses stops beside a shorter male, snickering at herself.

"I didn't hear my alarm the first time it rang-- but that's besides everything! You said you needed my help with something?"

Levi rolls his eyes, leaning on the wall beside him with his arms crossed.

"Didn't you read my text a while ago, dumbass?"

"Wait," Hanji takes her phone out her jacket, "you really meant this?!" She points at Levi's text message with widened eyes. "I thought you were drunk or something! You texting something like this is so not you!"

"Tch," Levi grits his teeth and sent Hanji a glare, "are you gonna help me or not?!"

Hanji laughs for a few seconds, keeping her phone back in her jacket. She wipes the imaginary tears from her eyes before her expression turns slightly serious.

" 'Course I will! This'll be a piece of cake!"

Levi releases a sigh in relief; a part of him trusted his friend when it came to these stuff. If he'd rely on himself just like what he does with everything, there's a chance he'd flunk this.

Confessing wasn't his forte, after all.

"I have a few ideas in my head as of now," Hanji taps her chin, "but I doubt you'll want to hear them, so I suggest you let me gather my thoughts first then I'll call you when I have something arranged."

Well, this is better than nothing...

"Well, make sure you get it done before Friday. I plan on doing it before graduation so you better not fuck this up."

Hanji playfully salutes, a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

"Oh, I won't, Levi."

|| Tuesday ; 12:00 noon ||

Levi sucks in a breath, recalling everything Hanji had told him this morning.

"According to my intel, (Y/n) seems to have feelings for you too," Hanji whispers, "but we aren't one hundred and one percent sure about that, so we'll have to find out..."

"The hell should I do then?"

"This lunch, make your first move."

Levi steps out of the classroom, receiving greetings from his batch mates while he was walking towards the cafeteria. Once he goes through the doors, his eyes immediately went searching for a certain (h/c)-headed girl and a brunette.

"I'll be observing you from somewhere hidden in case you accidentally make yourself look stupid!"