"I don't know what to do exactly my dear goddess. Gil told me stories about splitting me and my wolf. She wanted me dead and take over our body. She also want to appease Jared by killing my cub. Please. She wasn't like this before. She used to be my bestfriend. I just want us to separate our bodies."

"I know your situation. I've been watching. But I can't interfere with the string of fate too much. It was Fate's territory. But I can make your wish happen. Your cub will be fine." She sadly said. Her hands went down and Alice floated in the same place she was in.

The Goddess showered her with light and Alice closed her eyes feeling something inside her being pulled out. She felt no pain. But she could hear the goddess slight grunts and pants.

She felt the magic stopped but she remained suspended in the air.

She opened her eyes and the first she noticed is the moon goddess laid in the bed as if she lost energy. Then there were violent snarls and barks beside her.

Her light brown wolf was there fighting the vines that are trying to keep her down.  She must've felt her gaze and snarled at her. Gil was right. She never noticed it before but Anya have blue eyes that almost as if blue flames.

"Iridessa?" The Goddess whispered in disbelief. "I thought Gordon Ylmir was just over thinking but as I can see you now it really was you." Gordon Ylmir was Gil. Felix made a pet name since his name was too long.

Anya snarled louder and talked through mental telepathy.

"Oh look at you. You seemed to be dying. You are getting too full of yourself. Trying to take all of the damages while separating us. You are a crazy playing the hero again. When we both know you are not. You're self-righteous skits really make me want to barf."

The Goddess smiled sadly. "It was nice to see you again Iridessa." Her voice is strained with sadness guilt and so much more. But it only fueled Iridessa's anger.
"It was so unpleasant to see you ever since forever! You're always trying to interfere! I loathe you and curse all your creations. I will make them suffer and I will never stop until you die!"

Anya or Iridessa slowly faded so is her voice. Alice looked up to the moon Goddess and saw her shed a single tear.

"So that was what I failed to see. I did not notice it was her. And my incompetence made my people suffer if what Gil told you was correct. Will you hear my story as well my child?"

Alice nodded. "Centuries ago, my brother, the sun god married a winged sorcerer. My arrogant brother fell for an equally arrogant woman. That is how I see it back then. I see her as a cunning and ambitious witch. I fight her and she always fight back. Then I went too far, enough to destroy their marriage. That is when I acknowledged her love for him. I tried to fix my mistake but it was too late. Brother married another one. Goddess of plaque this time. Even though she is the Goddess of plaque, she is very beautiful and gentle beyond compare. Iridessa attempted many times to get him back but brother's new wife turns out to be a cruel lady sometimes. She murdered Iridessa. Blinded her black eyes and turned blue as fire. That time she became blind.  Days later Iridessa did not give up. So the Goddess of Plaque Ripped her beautiful wings. Tore her mouth apart. All in front of me. That time I know I made the biggest mistake of my life.

I never knew she reincarnated. She killed my friends on land. I turned a whole kingdom into vampires. I interfered again.  It only made the situation worse back then, didn't I?" She looked at Alice and tried to smile again. "I just hope I don't mess up with yours."

"I talked to a lady earlier. Her eyes are covered with clothe but when an arrow hit her and slowly faded her eyes are like Iridessa's. That is her right?"