Chapter 52

The soul of Hisashi looked at the crying faces of the live humans that entered his cell and was trying to take his son away. Although he was sad for what he was going to do, he was happy that his son had made such good and kind friends.

They literally came into hell for his body.

He sighed and looked towards his familiar who's loyalty followed him to these horrific depths. He then made eye contact with the familiar who brought them down here and there was no hesitation in their decision. After all, it was for Izuku.

An anguished cry bubbled from the familiar and it's soul was squished within it's own body. Hisashi's own soul screamed as it entered the incompatible body.

But now...he was "alive" again and could talk. No time to think.

"Eeggggsssmmaaaannndyyy"

For the fact he's been dead for a while and he was in an incompatible body, his words were so slurred they came out and a groan. No one could understand him.

"Well I'm pretty sure we can see he's dead!!!' huffed Toga as she pointed at Izuku's body.

The rest of the group looked at her dumbfounded and even Hisashi's looked shocked. Well...this works...

"Wwesssaaaaahebuuucaaannnacccuaaabeebrooobaaa" slurred Hisashi hoping this crazed looked girl could actually understand.

"Wait seriously? U mean I can get hugs from Izu??? How?!?!?" Toga's face had lit up with delight and Hisashi wanted to facepalm himself. This girl could understand him but all she cared about was hugging his son? Well, it's better than nothing...

After almost an hour of a really interesting exchange, Hisashi could feel the body he was in starting to crumble.

He had already explained that although his son is dead, he technically didn't "die". As Hisashi is the perfect example of what happens when people combine opposites together, he slurred out that the chances of opposing sides actually working out is thin. The chances are like a miracle.

Todoroki at this moment awkwardly stood there with his bi coloured hair reminding him of his horrible life.

Hisashi talked about the odds of a person having two souls inside a single body is defined as simply impossible. Yet Izuku was born exactly like that. He was born with an exceptionally rare link to a familiar but had the problem of Inko and Hisashi as his parents. The double dominant genes of his parents caused his body to deteriorate in the womb but for some unknown reason, it fought on.

So instead of disappearing, the genes somehow worked and it provided an exception strong body that could house a powerful soul. But little Izuku wasn't a powerful soul, he was small and fragile that be being in that body, it would crush him on the inside out minutes after he was born.

On the day of his birth, the backlash of breaking up a familiar bond had coincidentally caught up and Hisashi was plenty warned that his body was going to be lost.

But during this time, Hisashi had peeked into this other realm and saw his son's soul not ready to enter the body. He looked at his wife who was giving birth in his arms in the waterfall and did what he had to do.

He screamed loud into the spiritual world for the familiar that Izuku would've been bonded to if he was to be alive. He sighed with relief when a seraphim appeared gently beating all 14 of it's wings.

A seraphim was an angel type who was at the top of the hierarchy in the first triad. They served and adored the ruler of life and death and served them directly. They had no interactions with the humans or any being like the principalities, archangels and angels.

But this body was abnormal and could withstand his power. But it was going to die without even living....

Being a creature of pure love and light, the seraphim offered Hisashi a deal. It would try and fuse with the human soul and reside together at the price of Hisashi dying now instead of a potential 10 more years.

There was a high risk it wouldn't work as two souls won't fit in a single body but..it was his son.

He agreed immediately and his Chimera appeared in front of Hisashi.

The seraphim separated it inner power and it's image and concentrated them both. His raw inner power bonded with the tiny soul and by a miracle, a connection was made. The image concentrated into an armband made of pure energy and threw it to Hisashi. Immediately after receiving it, Hisashi's soul was ripped out and his body was burnt to ash.

Hisashi had also explained that since the chances of a familiar being a seraphim was zero, it required high demand. Apparently over the years, the amount of negative emotions had built up so much that it caused the seraphim to be tainted. Those beings are made from pure love and light so the taint caused an internal panic.

Izuku's soul was forced out of his body along with the seraphim's and it was deemed a broken bond. That's why Izuku's body was sent to hell but that meant his soul was in heaven.

Izuku had died without dying.

There was their answer. Now they needed a move on.

Hisashi's soul could no longer hold onto the body and it screamed with pain as it was separated. His soul was hardly visible now...he had risked and sacrificed so much for his son and wife but despite it, had done it with a smile.

Nothing made him happier than knowing the two most important people in his life was well. Even if that meant completely disappearing from existence...

The soul then just vanished and the Chimera howled softly.

It growled at the familiar who was also on the verge of death from having another soul in it's body and it put up a weak bubble. The Chimera roared and a ring of fire reinforced it and quickly the group was pushed up from the depths of hell.

They didn't know how but they were going to need to get Izuku's soul back. They just had to.