Chapter 24

Deku

I'm so excited!!!! Not only am I meeting up with some of my classmates, Kacchan and I are going to get me an actual phone for myself. I got out of the now empty bed to find Kacchan yelling at himself again in the bathroom whilst brushing his teeth and I started to laugh. This caught his attention and he turned to me and gave me one of his rare smiles and I returned one back before I grabbed a towel to have a quick shower.

I picked up the bottle labelled "shampoo" and looked at it. It had a round lid thing that I couldn't open...so I unscrewed it and poured some of the liquid in my hand. I didn't know how much to use so I just filled a small cup in my hands and dumped it in my hair, I think I'm doing it right. The mountains never used stuff like this.

I tried massaging my head but that hurt so I leaned forward from the pain, but as I did that in exasperation ...bubbles went into my eyes...
"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" I panicked and slipped on myself before landing in a jumbled heat on the floor. "Oww...that hurt".

Rubbing the sore spots, I got up only to face Kacchan who was red in the face. "Are you okay Deku?!? I heard you scream so I ran as quick as I can."

"I'm okay Kacchan, I just got bubbles in my eyes so I panicked and slipped out of the shower... I'm not sure how to use this stuff...sorry..." I looked down in both embarrassment and shame for not being able to do the simplest things...

"Fucking Deku, don't scare me like that! Pass me the fucking bottle and turn around, I'll help you since you're such a deku, Deku." And with that, I sat relaxing in the steamy room getting a head massage from Kacchan washing my hair. Such bliss made a shiver travel down my spine. I loved it.

But all good things come to an end when Kacchan's rough fingers slipped away from my scalp and started to wash the bubbles out. I was sad at the lost of comfort but then I remembered, I'm meeting people from school, but outside of class!!! I'm so excited!!!

Once dry, I changed into a tank top and put on an All Might hoodie that had two strands of his iconic hair sticking out from the hood like bunny ears. I also just wore some simple black sports leggings with white stripes and my red combat boots.

Kacchan just had an orange top with the words explosion written across the side on, with black baggy trousers and black trainers.

We left and made our way to the train station, the sky was a bit cloudy but blue dominated. The train was packed and I stood facing the wall with Kacchan nearby. I almost fell asleep from the gentle rocking until I felt a hand on my waist.

I tried turning around but the person gripped my shoulder and I couldn't move as the hand slowly lowered towards my rear. Fear took over and I wanted to scream. My vision went blurry and I wanted to get out of there as quick as I could. Someone... Help...

"What do you think you are doing you fucking bastard!?!?! "

The feeling stopped and my vision cleared. A man was dangling from Explo's mouth and the crowd was whispering about them. They gave harsh glares at Kacchan although he did nothing wrong, I had to do something.

"E-e-excuse me... Why did you t-touch me?"

The crowd immediately changed their glares towards the now helpless man who looked like a random puppy picked up from the wild. His hands twitched and out of his sleeve fell a rabbit which I'm guessing us his familiar. Might as well talk to it I guess.

"Sorry to alarm your thoughts but please don't panic, I'm only saying hello."

The brown eyes of the rabbit widened before relaxing and replying. "Oh umm, hello... My name is Relax, from my name you can tell my power is to help people relax. Except my partner is a massive perv and he uses my power to help relax those he wants to grope for a bit."

Relax span around in my hands to face the man who was now in the floor, before jumping towards him and hiding back up his sleeve. Kacchan looked like he was about to kill him but instead, made Explo pick him back up and we would take him to the police.

The crowded train was now worse for us as people asked questions and I felt uncomfortable again. I felt helpless again and I wanted everyone to quieten down but I was too timid to talk so I stood there with my head down. Voices creeped into my head and I-

I blinked before looking into Kacchan's ruby eyes and I noticed that I was cowering underneath him. He had leaned his arm against the wall next to me making his face super close to mine.

Bathump...

The sound of a steam train filled my ears and I found myself hugging Kacchan because I couldn't think of anything else to do. I felt him move and I heard the awkward shuffling of other passengers, Kacchan must've glared at them. After we had a reasonable space, Kacchan looked back at me before straightening his legs to rest a hand against the wall as if to shield me from the stares. Explo put the man down and sat on him for the rest of the train ride. I feel sorry for him...

Once at the train station, u heard the cheerful voice of Coco and I turned around to see her running full speed towards me.

"Izuuuuu" She shrieked whilst clinging onto me for a hug. Giving her a squeeze back, I backed up and gave both her hands a high five and we jumped on the spot smiling for a bit with our hands interlocking. She's so cute when she smiles.

We let go and walked hand in hand towards the meeting spot. I don't know when this became a habit but Coco is soft and warm and I honestly felt happy to hold hands. Kacchan kissed his teeth again before following slowly behind. The sky seemed to cloud up a bit more but it's okay, we'll be indoors mostly anyway.

Kacchan, Coco and I turned out to be the last ones to arrive because Mina, Shocchan, Iida, Tsu, Tokoyami, Shinsuo and Mineta were all there already.

"Sorry to keep everyone waiting but now that we're here, let's go shopping!"

And with that, Mina grabbed my arm and pulled me into a cosplay store. Oh no... I think I can guess what I'm doi-

Aaannddd....... I'm in a butler suit with my hair slicked back... Mina just...how?

Aaannddd....... I'm a maid... I'm a unicorn!... A fairy... A neko... A bunny boy... And, I'm Yagi when he is one with his familiar!!! All Might!!!! I twirled in the massive onesie and smiled whiled giggling.

Mina insisted I stayed in the onesie and payed the for the outfit. She said I can repay her by staying in it the rest of the day, if course I gladly agreed!

I grabbed Kacchan's hand and we made our way to the phone shop and I gasped as we went inside. The theme is the shop was UA! I ran over to the stand that was labelled 1-A and squealed. There were phone cases with us as their themes!

My one was green and black with sparkles. It was very cute and simple. Everyone had one and they were all so cool! Kacchan's and Shocchan's were probably my favourites though because Kacchan had a black and orange one with matching spikes that stuck out of a dragon picture that looked like Explo. Shocchan's one was really pretty because it showed two phoenix's. It looked like his familiar from both sides and it was really cool.

I thought it made sense to get the phone based off Kacchan and for Kacchan to get the one based off me but Shocchan said I should get the one based on myself so I agreed. After Shocchan and Kacchan argued about who pays, I was given the phone and the phone case for free since the cashier was apparently my fan.
She was very nice.

Kacchan went to talk to the cashier to pay for his own phone and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and stepped back out of fright in fear of another pervert, but it was only Shocchan who was there casually leaning against the wall with me squished in the middle.

"Phone"

Wait...wah?