NEW YEARS SPECIAL

The singing was soon all done and Izuku was tired from the singing. He wasn't sure how to move either since he collapsed onto Ojiro and he curled up against the tail. He didn't know what to do so he sat there watching the rest of the class sing.

Tsu was drunkenly going around making people take a sober test and almost everyone got "really drunk". Annoyed, Izuku grabbed the phone amd completed the quiz quickly and got the results, "completly sober". He laughed happily at his results and showed them around making everyone laugh happily.

Noise could be heard from the kitchen and Momo stuck her head through the door and called everyone to eat. There was a whole bunch of party food there and everyone snacked on everything. Izuku wasn't really hungry but who could resist snacks? He grabbed a pringles tube and sat back at the sofa in the corner completely surrounded in pillows and blankets.

He realised that after they ate, they would all need to change and get ready to sleep so he ran upstairs to his stuff and changed into his pjs. He went to the toilet and washed his face, now he had no need to go back up.
Running back down, he occupied the sofa corner again and curled up.

He crunched on the crisps loudly and happily emptied out the tube slowly. The others started coming back and jumping back onto the sofa. Izuku refused to move from his comfort zone and everyone was fine with it. The others all piled either together on the sofa or on the floor.

Bakugou finally left the kitchen with everyone fed and had a small bag of sweets. He went around the sofa and towered over Izuku who was about to finish the tube.

"Here, something sweet."

Izuku licked his fingers before grinning, he honestly needed something sweet after all that salt so he finished the last Pringle and opened the bag.

Everyone was moving again as they went to change into their pjs and Bakugou went up to change as well. Todoroki was first to finish and he took a side of the large sofa, resting his head on Izuku's thigh. Momo collapsed onto him with exhaustion and the two cuddled for a bit while the others returned. Shinsuo took the other side of the large sofa and sat next to Izuku holding a cup of water, he picked up the remote and put on a horror movie.

Denki was next to finish and he was in a Pikachu onesie. He jumped onto the sofa next to Shinsuo and the two cuddled together. Everyone else came down and piled into the fluffy carpet since they couldn't fit on the sofa except Jiro who joined Momo and Todoroki on Izuku's thigh.

Bakugou was the last to finish change and Izuku called him over to the corner. He moved the pillows around and their was a large space left for one more person and Bakugou smiled warmly before hopping over the sofa to cuddle Izuku.

The movie had started but Izuku didn't pay attention, he was warm and happy.

He snuggled happily against Bakugou who had his arms wrapped tightly around his waist from behind and sighed in bliss. He was holding Todoroki's and Shinsuo's hands as either one were using his thighs as pillows. Kirishima and Denki were piled in with Shinsuo while Momo and Jiro were piled on Todoroki. Uraraka, Iida and Tsu were on the floor directly underneath Momo and you could hear the quiet whispering between Iida and Momo who were discussing the cleanup for the next day.

The movie scared half the class and Bakugou held Izuku tightly during every jump scare. Koda was quietly going around handing out cups of water and food and soon the movie ended.

Izuku was slightly jumpy so they ended up putting on two more cheerful movies and soon, everyone was drifting of to sleep.

It was a long vacation but it was worth it.
Fireworks rang outside but no one really payed them any attention.

That was honestly, a great party :)

I wish all you wonderful readers good luck and happiness for this next decade. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

I LOVE YOU ALL

thank you for supporting my fanfiction, it makes me so happy when I see people put comments and votes :)

Thank you all so much, I started this on a whim and I didn't expect more than 10 reads but now there are people who literally dm me positive responses and it motivates me to write so much. Thank you for this happiness because I don't deserve all you wonderful people.

♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️

HAPPY NEW DECADE!!!!!!!