NEW YEARS EVE SPECIAL

"Hey, you okay there?" The was silence was met by sniffles that desperately tried to hide themselves.

Concerned, he gently picked up Izuku and put him on his lap, stroking through the forest green hair.

"Hey, it's okay. Do you...no you don't want to talk, want to go for a walk instead?"

Interested, Izuku looked up at him nad gave a small shaky smile, he held Shinsuo's hand and the two snuck out of the side door without anyone seeing them. They both had no shoes on but that's didn't matter.

They walked in silence in the empty side streets and down the quiet roads. It was dark but the lamp lights were enough to show their way around. They walked for 15 minutes before Shinsuo started talking, "hey, I'm not going to ask what happened but do you want a hug?"

Izuku snapped out trance he wasn't aware he was in and smiled, "yeah".

The two hugged tightly underneath the lamplight in the dark and Izuku felt tears in his eyes, it was probably because he was drunk that he felt like he wasn't needed. He was... Right?

He looked at Shinsuo uncertainly before asking, "do...you feel like I'm wanted there? No one noticed I was gone... Are you...sure they want me around?"

Shinsuo smiled before giving Izuku another hug. " Of course we do, everyone in this party is needed, it includes you too."

Izuku smiled genuinely again before he winced. Looking down at his feet, he felt pain. He hadn't felt the pain until now because until now, his mind was lost in the abyss of mixed emotions.

(This next part didn't happen in real life because I'm too heavy to be picked up but I wanted to add it in)

Shinsuo sighed before crouching down in from of Izuku, he awkwardly looked behind his shoulder to give him a smile. "Hop on."

Izuku clung onto Shinsuo and squeezed his legs tightly to give him some sort of hug as the two trudged back towards the house. The fresh air was cooled his mind and felt better than ever.

They got back to the house and rung the doorbell but their friend's loud singing got in their way. They stood outside together as Izuku was soon shivering as small wisps of warm air escaped his mouth.

The song finally ended and Shinsuo banged loudly on the door and shrieking could be heard inside. The door swung open and Kirishima's shocked face was something to remember.

He opened the door and let them both in questions tumbling out his mouth. The pressure scared Izuku but he knew he was fine, the alcohol wasn't going to keep him down. He ran into the living room and saw Todoroki on the sofa with a phone, casually filming Denki, Mina and Sero who were drunk singing on the floor in front of him.

Izuku sat on the sofa arm and grabbed the phone off Todoroki before taking videos of everyone. He zoomed in on Uraraka and she was cherry red with drunkenness. She was slurring everywhere as well as yelling strange messages such as "tHE biRd$ wOrk fOr thE bOurGEoiSIe!!!"

The happy laughter made Izuku laugh and soon, he was laughing along with all the jokes. He pointed the camera at Todoroki briefly but he covered the lender with his hand and Izuku whined at him to let go. He did and Izuku managed to get a picture of his unamused face causing Izuku to laugh really hard. Refusing to let this go, Todoroki lunges forward for the phone but it was too late, Izuku had already sent all the videos to the ground chat they were in and the photos to himself. He then gave back the phone and said, "only I have this photo, u can't delete it"

The photo was definitely gone from this phone and Todoroki checked that it was true, Izuku was the only one who had this photo. Be deleted all the other evidence of this photo before grabbing Izuku by the waist. He pulled him close and whispered in his ear, "Omae wa mou shindeiru"

..
..
..
Uh oh...

Screaming wildly, Izuku tried to get away from the two strong arms that held him down by the waist. The feeling of electricity was almost in unbearable as Todoroki relentlessly tickled him and jabbed him by the ribs. His coarse fingers made their way underneath the top and the electric feeling got worse...

Thrashing about, Izuku was crying with laughter as he tried to get away from Todoroki who still had a stone face.

He was almost out of air before he was let go. Izuku ran across the room and sat with Kirishima as he got his breath back. His sides were tingling and numb and his face was flushed but that was okay, because now he was going to join in with the singing that Kirishima was doing with Aoyama. Iida was nearby making sure everyone had water and food to make the alcohol easier.

The first song was one he didn't know but he warbled along anyway. The second one though, he knew all the lyrics to.

Belting out the words, the house was filled with drunken singing and this lasted on for the next couple songs before it was time for requests. The Cha Cha slide was the first request and screaming could be heard as all the girls piled off the sofa and onto the floor in front of the TV. The music started and everyone on their feet moved kind of in sync. Uraraka kept missing though and she was brought to the sofa by Iida who sat with her until she was ready.

Mineta got out his corner before walking up to the girls who were doing the Cha Cha slide with Kirishima, Aoyama and Izuku and tried to look up one of their dresses when they moved. Shoji got annoyed so he picked him up and Sero stuck him onto the ceiling.

IT'S THE LAST DAY OF THE DECADE!!!!!
❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️
THE LAST SPECIAL IS TOMORROW!!!!!
THANK YOU FOR STARTING MY FANFICTION JOURNEY WITH ME!!!!!

Although honestly, thank you all for supporting me until now. I love you all and it's you guys who help me want to keep writing :)

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD DECADE!!!!

Happy New Years Eve 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉🎊 🎉