Chapter 2

Deku

The flight in the air lasted about 10 more minutes before I was gently placed on the floor. I faced down, hiding my face with my hair as a tall boy slid off Cremation's back and headed my way. At the same time, Cremation shrunk and perched on who I'm guessing is Dabi's shoulder and they looked at me.

"Don't put up a fight and come with me, I won't hurt you unless you want to do this the hard way."

With my head still down, I raised both hands to show I'll go with what he wanted and I slowly raised my face. The sunlight caught my eye and I blinked slowly and tilted my face slightly to get it out of my eyes. My legs felt weak but I slowly stood up.

Dabi

The leader had told me to catch a boy who lived in the woods because he wanted to talk to him apparently, I left this morning but I didn't find him until an hour ago since he blended well with the surroundings, I didn't see a familiar so he's pretty much powerless but I didn't really pay attention to his appearance until now. The boy had soft fluffy green hair that spiked in all directions. His face was pearly white and was adorned with heart shaped freckles that kissed his cheeks. His slightly plump lips were a flushed pink just like his blush and his heavy lashes casted soft shadows. The boy opened his eyes and slowly blinked as  the sun shone and light reflected stars into the abyss of his large pupils, decorating the emerald orbs that they sat in.
The boy slowly rose up and staggered forward, without realizing it, I had already caught the boy and my familiar was already on his shoulder gently rubbing his face onto the boy's pearly cheeks. I gently scooped him up and the boy immediately wrapped his small arms around my neck.
He's warm

Deku

I almost gasped out loud when I was suddenly picked up bridal style by Dabi but I didn't complain because I think my legs are asleep, instead I wrapped my arms around his neck to not fall off and let him carry me into a an abandoned bar. We took a couple turns and finally he kicked down a door and put me down inside a room with other people in it. I looked up and my eyes widened as I saw a man with a messy blue mop of hair sit on the other side of the room.

Tomo~chan