Chapter 50

Two days had past and Bakugou's group finally reached the Selkie's camp. Like they suspected, the tribes were not affected by Attract's spell and were unaware of the silence that has taken over the world. Because of that however, they didn't believe Tsu's team when they tried asking for help resulting in tension that hung in the air so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Nezu went up to Toshinori to exchange information as Bakugou was getting an earful about his impolite sitting position from Iida. Tomura stood awkwardly behind as Toga and Dabi had gone with Todoroki's group to the Chimera's tribe.

Shinsuo went over to him and the two started talking, they seemed to actually get along well and found common ground on their goals to change society's views.

Momo explained that the Selkie's had refused to help them but is currently giving them shelter in one of the empty huts.

Bakugou, unable to take the tension, stormed out if their shelter and towards the center of the village. He climbed onto the roof of the hut that stood there and called out in his loud voice.

"OOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII YOU SELKIE FOLK!!!!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP TO REASON WITH THE CHIMERAS!!!!"

The Selkie's all left their own huts and started to crowd around the chief's hut that Bakugou stood on. Many had crestfallen faces at the mention of the Chimera's and the reason was quite obvious. The ones with solemn faces were either covered with what seemed to be scars of burn marks or were clearly scarred by a loss of a loved one. A loud murmur broke out as negative thoughts spread like wildfire among the Selkie tribe.

Annoyed from the ruckus, a child came out of the chief's hut and the chattering stopped.

Bakugou locked eyes with the kid and jumped down from the roof. He knew the silence meant this kid was not an ordinary one.

"Oi, so you the fucking leader of these senseless dumb faces?" Asked Bakugou as nice as he could, glaring down at the small being that seemed to have authority.

The tribe looked in shock at the rudeness before them as the rest of the group sighed exasperatedly...what else did they expect?

The kid's eyebrows furrows and their eyes glared back. "I'm there leader who they all trust, and who is this child stuck in a man's body that I am talking to? I heard that you are demanding our help? Well I don't see why we should."

The group went silent as they felt uneasy. Bakugou's hair fell forward and his eyes were covered in a shadow. Knuckles cracked and veins popping, Bakugou grit his teeth as he glared at the village chief. He screamed at the top of his lungs as his fists slammed into his knees. He grunted in pain and started growling.

The village also went silent as they saw him start to go...feral....

Tomura sighed as he walked away from Shinsuo and next to Bakugou. Not showing any harm, he sat on the floor next to him and looked up casually at the ticking time bomb.

Bakugou's bloodshot eyes darted around frantically as his brain thought at the speed of light. He knew what he had to do, whether he liked it or not...

He screeched one last time... before kneeling on the floor....

The chief's eyes widened as he saw the angry boy trying his best to contain himself as words were spat out as nicely as they could.

"I fucking need Deku back. That piece of shit was the one who made me who I am today. I swore to protect his weak ass but I messed up. I made a fucking mistake and now I need to fix it."

He went silent as his body stopped shaking with anger.

"I-...I... I can't do it myself..."

There was more silence as the group could see the chief thinking.

Shinsuo walked forward and also sat down.
"I didn't try to make friends with anyone but he came into my life and for some reason he treated me like one anyway. I never felt like I needed people in my life but with him gone, it hurts. Please help us."

The rest of the group also game forward. Momo, Shoji, Iida, Tsu, and the two teachers. They all say down in front if the chief with their heads lows waiting for an answer.

Smiling, the village chief knelt down and sat on the floor with them all.

"I understand... I don't know if we can help but I can tell that you are genuine so we will try out best to aid you."

More smiled broke into the group's face's as they cheered with joy. The night was now upon them and they made their way back into the huts. Nezu was invited for a strategy meeting and Toshinori went with.

Morning came quickly and the whole village was ready. Those who were to stay back in the village to protect anyone unable to manipulate water had to stay behind along with those under 16. Everyone else grabbed their battle spears and filled their water pouches.

Walking along the river side, the temperature slowly started to get warmer. They passed the battlefield and then...onto Chimera territory...

Scaling the mountain, they could hear the sounds of chanting as they got closer to the village.

Looking up, Bakugou saw Todoroki's group... about to be thrown into the volcano...

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" He screamed as he bolted at top speed towards the peak.

The Selkie's took this as a sign and merged, unscrewing their pouches and as a combined effort, dropped half an ice river into the bubbling magma.

The magma turned to stone and the familiar that tagged along with them finally stepped forward, hazy bubbles enveloped the group members including Todoroki's team and it gently rounded everyone up. Together, the bubble landed in the centre of the cooled magma rock...and started to sink in.