Chapter 19

A/n this is more of a filler plus insight to what's going on. Lots of time skips and paragraph long povs of other characters.

Tomura

After I met Izu again, Master had everything planned out for him. He's going to do whatever he wants and not be tainted by this world. He either becomes happy here or I'll change the world for him. He deserves everything after what he's been through. I didn't even know of what he's been through until he told me two weeks ago... I'll make sure he's happy.

I made sure that connection was cut off from the outside world so I could have maximum time with Izu. I'm sad for him because he hates seeing people hurt so I'll destract him whilst master's toy is tested on All Might. It will make pioel realize that if they don't help Izu, I can definitely change this world.

Bakugou

God fucking shittttt!!!! Fucking Deku threw himself right into the fucking villans!!! I'm glad they're chill with him because I was about to blast handjob over there into next year if his familiar didn't catch him. I'm confused sure, Izu was with a villan but it's Izu I'm fucking thinking about here. Of fucking course he's already beaten then with his fucking bat of friendship. Lol, I got a kick out of IcyHot's confused face though.

Deku climbed onto my familiar so I joined him, IcyHot's familar carried him like a sack of potatoes though. I'm not sure what's going on here but okay... I'll roll with it before I fucking blast it.

Todoroki

I. Am. Confused...

What in the world is going on... I ran into the scene because I wanted to be a hero but the familiar wasn't with me. Then, the one who made the villans seem to not attack students was Midoriya again? Next thing I knew, the familiar isn't listening to me and I'm being carried like prey to our teachers...

I. Am. Confused...

Aizawa

The problem child is here again... And his problems make me want to drown in coffee... There apparently is no villan, just some old friends who freaking hijacked the bloody system!!! This kid doesn't know what a villan is and made friends with them? And now they expect a battle between a toy and All Might? As well as for them to freely speak to this problem child like a fricking friend seeing another by going to their house on a bloody weekend!!! I AM NOT PAID ENOUGH FOR THIS!!!!

Thirteen

Aizawa explained that we had a problem child on our hands but I really wasn't expecting this... I quickly realized that this kid shouldnt be told that his friends are villans and that the class should pretend to be friendly. I huddled them all in when Bakugou and Todoroki joined us as they were the last ones and explained that we needed to act oblivious.

Dabi

Dang it... I didn't get to talk to the green angel again... Last time I saw him was when he stayed with us briefly. Sure, I only met in person for a week but who cares. I still remember that during his stay, when no one was looking, he'd go downstairs next to Kurogiri's room and huddle in the corner doodling some really realistic drawings. They were always sad and they were apparently of his past that he told us about and he'd often do this to make himself feel better. I found him once like this and told I'd pull him into my lap and just sit there with him while he draws. He protested at first but I said that I wanted company when I rest and wanted something to cuddle.

When he finally agreed, I would put him in my lap and pet his hair.

Boss didn't say if I could or not but I didn't care. His hair was sofy and fluffy whilst his skin was silky and smooth. He is freaking adorable and I don't regret anything.

Toga

IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU IZU

Oh my goshhh, I just saw Izu!!!

IF SOMEONE HURTS MY CINNAMON ROLL, I WILL DRAIN THEIR BLOOD AND DUMP IT INTO THE SEA!!!!!

I wanna hug him again :3

Ochaco (rest of the class)

When Thirteen told us the plan, I'll admit it was weird. We had to pretend to think there are no villans here and that we were not trapped in the USJ. Apparently this is because of another thing that couldn't be told in class because Izu was there. Izu is apparently the decider of a potential war between two power houses in society. We said we understood and we made our way towards the tent where Izu was waiting.

Who is he anyway?