Chapter 9

Bakugou

I sat with my feet on my desk as I ignored the glasses nerd who kept being a fucking meme. Where is he? I swear if he forgot our promise 12 years ago I'm gonna fucking mess him up.

The door opened slightly and a yellow caterpillar crawled in and inched its way across to the middle of the room.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

The caterpillar then went through fucking metamorphosis and it's fucking butterfly turns out to be a wingless old man who looked like he hasn't slept in a decade.

"If you're here to make friends then LEAVE. Now, time to take a familiar synchronization test. Everyone outside. "

Pffffft friends? I only need one but he's not here. I trudged in my gym clothes towards the field not listing to the weird shitty hair trying to talk to me. Where is he? Did he forget about me? My stomach dropped when I thought that. He couldn't right?

"Bakugou, what was your previous reco-you know what, nevermind. Use your familiar and see how far you can throw this."

I stared at the ball in my hand like it was the weight in my stomach, would he really forget me? When I've been thinking everyday about him? I tightened my fists around the ball and I grit my teeth. I promised to protect him, even if it means.... Urrrr these fucking thoughts hurt!!! They can all go-

"DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I launched the ball as far as I could using my familiar, Explosions the fucking badass dragon murder lord.

I turned towards teacher wondering what expression he had but to my fucking annoyance, he still looks as dead as ever.

"tch"

I saunted towards the group of losers and saw Pikachu and Alien get excited. They were jumping around like fucking insects and saying something about 'fun'.

"If you think this is a game, how about we do this? The last person here gets expelled."

I watched a boy with purple hair and eyebags that resembled our teachers stare at him for a minute before giving sighing.

"Again? You do this every year..."

Before picking up the ball and tossing it a mere 3 meters.

"wow... I think I improved..."

He then turned to us and said,
"I don't do friends"
And then went and sat in the corner ignoring everyone around. Oh fucking God... He's gonna whack this dude around the head with his fucking bat of friendship...

The tests continued with me in fucking 2nd place! I was behind the fucking sideways pokéball!!!

"tch"

Not like it matters anyway, I'll beat him later. I'm not last so I looked down the list to see that grapehead was last and crying on the floor about girls.
What happened next pissed me off though, this expulsion turns out to be a fucking lie. I slumped back towards the building both pissed and angry so I yelled
"FUCKKKK"
As I sat down at my desk.

The rest of the class slowly filed in and all 20 seats were filled. Fuck... Even if he miraculously gets in.. Where's he gonna sit? Fuck.

We waited for our next teacher which turned out to be P. Mic since we had fucking English and the door suddenly burst open.

"I am coming in like a normal person"

Says All Might as he landed at the front of the classroom making the air vibrate. He carried a boy who seemed to be shoved into our uniform last second in his arms... I know that fucking bed hair from anywhere.