Chapter 14

Tomura

I was being scolded by Kurogiri at the moment. Earlier today I was told to collect some information from the school to bring up Master's reputation, I only agreed since there was a chance to see my Izu.
But what do I see? Him being crushed on by what seems the whole damn school!
Kurogiri had teleported me into the principal's office and lucky me, I saw that Izu's class were going on a field trip tomorrow and All Might will be there. I was supposed to leave after that but I had to see him smile again. I crept towards the door to not only see a blonde pomarian literally corning my Izu against the wall but also the whole school swoon at him! I was so pissed that I was about to disintegrate the whole door if Kurogiri didn't forcibly teleporte me out.

It's okay though, I'll see my Izu tomorrow when I pay him a visit along with the rest of the league. Maybe I'll even get to talk with him again like the old times about what's happened since we last saw each other.
I'll see Izu again tomorrow.

Deku

That emergency is finally over :3
I had hugged Iida because he protected me from the cameras, cameras scare me a bit because they go flash. Iida also convinced me to stay as the class rep although I think he'd make a totally better one. Since Iida had made sure that everyone was okay, I tugged Kacchan's sleeve to say that we should get back to Nezu~sensei. He still had my armband after all and I don't feel safe without it.

Kacchan nodded before making his way over to Aizawa~sensei and briefly explaining where we're going. He nodded before turning back towards the other teachers to help with the stray press members who ran around taking as many pictures as they could. We made our way back into the building and quickly made our way across the corridor.

We saw that Toshi~sensei and Nezu~sensei were waiting for us and it took every cell in my body to keep myself from rambling because I saw that Nezu~sensei too, seemed to have a lot to say. I bit my lips gently looked up at the principal before smiling as if to say he can go on without me rambling.

"Okay, during the time it took for you to get here, my familiar has given me the most direct way to solve almost all the problems at hand. First, I want you to take this arm band and make yourself comfortable."

That was a very strange request because as I slipped my armband on, I felt very comfortable. I looked inquisitivly at the principal, since I had no idea why I needed to be comfortable but I definitely already was, before he continued.

" Now do this at your own pace okay? I want you to do whatever you want but imagine your mother's Selkie. I know this sounds bizzare but I want you to try and summon her. It's going to be painful thinking about her but you owe yourself some answers don't you agree? "

I nodded twice before settling my thoughts. Summon? What did he mean by that? Is it even possible to summon a familiar? A familiar who isn't mine at that? I don't even have a familiar... Could he be bluffing to see my reaction in this situation? Can I do this? What do I do?

My thoughts started to buzz and sweat started to form before a single bead dripped off my face, my thoughts tangled and my brain started to have a breakdown. What do I do? What do I do? What do I d-

Everthing stopped.

I blinked before realizing that Kacchan was hugging me really tight, I'm ca now but... oh no... I kinda can't breathe...

"K-k-kacchan...."

I stuttered out and I finally felt the arms around me loosen and I could breathe again. I smiled at Kacchan to tell him I was okay and that I wouldn't get lost in my thoughts anymore. I placed my hand above my armband before sighing to myself, this was really hard.
Thank goodness I still have this armband, I remember it has always helped me calm down. Just like how mum and Attract always helped me calm down when Kacchan moved away and Tomo~chan disappeared. I'm glad they are both okay though, I met Tomo~chan a while ago and he told me that I should find out who I want to be, if I can't, he will change the world until I find out who I am.
He's so nice.

And then there's Kacchan, he was my first best friend who had to move away and I was so lonely without him. We made a promise though to see each other at UA when we are older and I had trained myself to fight without a familiar. I was lonely despite training, that's why I was happy to see Tomo~chan because he was someone I told everything too. My hope was to complete my promise, his was to change society.
I smile to myself because now I know that Kacchan and my promise was done, and Tomo~chan said he'd change society after I finished school at UA. I'm so happy, although...
I miss you mum...
I wish you were here but I know you are happy with dad in heaven...
You too Attract...
Where did you go?
Nezu~sensei said you didn't go away and you became "stray".
What even is that?

"Attract...I wish you were here..."