Chapter 28

Floomp!

Once home, Bakugou swung Deku up to remove their shoes before kicking open their bedroom door to reveal a clean room filled with both their stuff.

Deku was dropped onto the bed by Bakugou, landing in a heap of All Might plushies and large fluffy pillows which jiggled from impact. Making a quick nest out of all the soft toys, Deku curled up in the centre, not caring about his damp clothes and hair which made Bakugou smirk mischievously.

Exiting the room, Bakugou ran the bath and soon the bathroom was filled with fluffy clouds if steam and ready to be used. A small snack was on the table and pjs were out. Towels were ready too so all that was left was...

Deku was still curled up but was experimenting with his new phone. He was typing in the new numbers that messaged him into contracts. Bakugou's number being the first, followed by Todoroki's, then Mina's, then Iida's...until the while class seemed to have given him their number. For some reason, he felt compelled to send everyone a little kaomoji ヾ(^ω^*) as a reply and the girls exploded with replies saying there way he texts was adorable. The boys just sent a smile back :)

He sent one to Bakugou too despite knowing he was in the bathroom. He sent ⁽(✿◉◡◉) to him for the fun of it.

Tsu got a
⋰⋰ ☂ (ृ ˘ ꒳ ˘  ृ  )ु  ⋱⋱ for helping him with rain earlier today. She replied with a "kero"

Todoroki got a
                             (・∀・)つ
                             ^
                             Hewwo!

He couldn't think of anything else so honestly why not?

After typing in Mineta's number and sending a (* ̄▽ ̄*) despite most of the class saying he shouldn't, Deku closed his eyes briefly. Comforting silence hugged him until...the all to similar feeling returned.

Electric shocks spasmed through his body again. Once again, he couldn't breathe... He was going to scream...

"KACCHAN!!!" breathlessly, Deku gasped his name desperately and tried to think straight,
"STOP TICKLING ME!!!"
The torture didn't stop but instead got faster. He felt himself buckle and all his muscles tensed. His thighs clasped tight as if he was going to wet himself from laughing, Deku wheezed out a last "K-K-KACCHAN...S-S-S-STOPPP!!!!"

"...okay"

The tickling halted but the itchy waves of breathless laughter made his body alert. Bakugou had mostly undressed him while he was being tickled so Deku got up and stripped the last pieces of clothing off before opening the door to the bathroom.

Warm steam greeted him and enveloped his body before it could chill and Deku heard Bakugou go in with him before the sound of the door nob clucked shut.
"I know your exhausted so let's get you cleaned up" said Bakugou as ge lead Deku further in.

Bakugou sat the smaller male on a stool and started to gently wash his hair, rubbing small circles and massaging gently. Once the shampoo was in every strand of hair, Bakugou got the shower head and rinsed all the bubbles off.

"Hmmm..." Deku shivered from the ticklish bubbles as they traced his body down, the soapy foam relaxed every muscle. His skin, tinted with red, highlighted all the heart freckles that were scattered around his body, surrounding each heart with a rosy glow.

Grabbing the conditioner, Bakugou lathered up Deku's hair with its silky contents until every strand was coated. Grabbing a small towel, Bakugou rubbed some body wash into it and started scrubbing Deku's back, the smaller male flinching from the rough texture. Once his body was clean, Bakugou grabbed the shower head again and started washing the conditioner out. Bright fluffy green and black hair clung onto his face and he was done.

"Get into the bath Deku, I'll join once I'm done." Getting up, Bakugou was about to start washing himself when he felt a tug at the towel around his waist. Turning around, he saw Deku wide eyed and almost excited. "K-kacchan...can I try washing you? I know I never done it before and I might be really bad but I want to try..."

Deku looked down and clutched tighter, waiting for the response and heard Bakugou chuckle. "Sure damn nerd, why not?"

Smiling, Deku grabbed the shampoo as Bakugou sat down on the stool he was on and sat still waiting.

Small soft hands threaded their way through the larger male's ash blonde hair and rubbed small circles. He rubbed the top, the left, the right and the bottom of the scalp before running his small hands on Bakugou's neck. He then got the shower head and washed all the bubbles from the bottom of Bakugou's head before slowly making his way up. Once he washed off the last trace of bubble near the face, making sure to avoid the eyes, Deku got the conditioner and started to lather Bakugou's hair.

Once in, Deku grabbed the towel and put body wash into it. He traced Bakugou's back before gently picking up the pace and washed his back. Soapy bubbles cleaned his skin and he rubbed until he was satisfied with his cleaning.

Grabbing the shower head, Deku rinsed all the conditioner out and sat back to view his clean work. He did it, he washed Bakugou all by himself. With no help.

"I'm finished Kacchan!" Trilled Deku and he got up and did a little victory wiggle. Bakugou patted his head before walking towards the bath, "you sure did nerd".

Getting in, both boys relaxed as the warm water enveloped then both. Water slithered over the edge and down the drain, filling the silence with silly gurgles. Minutes flew by and the two chatted about their day with Deku explaining everything about the strays he found. They agreed to tell Principal Nezu about this tomorrow and continued to chatter about other random topics until the steam started to cool.

They got out and dried themselves with the towels that lay ready outside, nibbling the snacks and getting dressed. Taking turns to blow-dry their hair, Deku dried Bakugou's head first before they switched.

Once done, Deku bounced on the bed and grabbed his phone as he snuggled back into his nest. Bakugou put the blow-dryer away and grabbed the sheets as he slipped in behind Deku. Deku was on his phone and noticed that everyone was in a class group chat and everyone was spamming it. After saying goodnight to them and sending a more fun goodnight to Uraraka, Iida and Todoroki, he put the phone down and curled up in bed. Covering them both, Bakugou wrapped his arms around Deku's waist and snuggled into the fluffy depths of his forest hair.

The two said goodnight to each other before the lights went out and the glow-in-the-dark star stickers around the room came to life. Staring at the stars together, they both drifted off into sleep, cuddling and enjoying the comfiness of each other's warmth.