sixtynine。

taehyung stepped out the limousine, hands shaking and breathing going haywire. his eyes roamed the people sat in their seats, from his family members ranging to his friends he's barely had contact with after moving from korea to america. now he was going to be back in korea, he could try contacting them more.

people shushed his talkative relatives and friends as they noticed his presence, his father walking up to him and smiling at him proudly. "i'm sorry proud of you, taehyung."

that's all taehyung needed to hear, tears falling down his face fast-paced, sobs coming out his mouth as people awwed and his father brought the younger boy in his arms.

after a few seconds of sobbing and taehyung being in his fathers embrace, the two pulled apart. mister kim wiped his son's tears and patted his shoulder. "let me walk you, son."

taehyung sniffed and nodded, hooking his arm around his fathers as he got a small bouquet of black and flowers and started walking down the aisle, the guests standing up. he couldn't believe this, this is his wedding day. he's marrying the love of his life, his rock, the father to his son, the yin to his yang, the bubble to his gum, the apple to his pie- okay, i'll stop there.

the point is, he's getting married to the one man that's never left his side, no matter what the scenario. he risked his career for taehyung, and the latter couldn't even more grateful. he thought he knew love, he thought love was a feeling you got when you were satisfied with someone. the feeling of satisfaction was all he thought you needed, being content and happy with the person giving specific things to the relationship.

now that he's standing in front of jeongguk, he knows what love is. its this. the feeling you have with someone when you never want to leave their side, the feeling of being warm and fuzzy on the inside when you share a glance at them, feeling at home in their arms, knowing you can trust them, communicating without words. yeah. that's love.

jeongguk gave him a soft smile, admiring the beauty that is kim taehyung. "you look stunning, baby." a blush set across the elder's face.

"t-thank you, you look handsome." jeongguk chuckled at the male's shyness. he, himself, was nervous, and it was very rare for jeon jeongguk to get nervous.

"shall we begin the ceremony?" the priest spoke up, looking between the two males. both nodded, smiling and looking at each other. the priest nodded, motioning to the wedding guests. "you may now sit." everyone sat down, smiling at the young males and their happiness.

.
aaaa only one chapter left.
p.s. it's rough