thirtynine 。「M」

not really mature , just a little blowjob.

- - -

it was jeongguk's last rest day in la before he heads back home to seoul. to say a lot has happened in the two weeks the male stayed there, was an understatement. let's just recap the things that have happened;

to start off, him and taehyung started talking again, and then met up. he had finally managed to break free from lisa's grasp, he became closer with jennie, rosé and jisoo. yoonminseok had a threesome, yoongi and jimin had a fight, hoseok and jimin broke up, yoongi and hoseok have been talking a lot and getting closer, even planning on doing a duo song and tour together. namjoon and jin had finally came out about their relationship and they are happier than ever. and last, but not least, him and taehyung are finally together again.

so to say a lot has happened, is definitely an understatement. and he's so happy at the moment, he doesn't want to change anything. right now, him and taehyung were cuddling on taehyung's huge bed whilst watching the lion king, one of taehyung's favourites.

"koo?" taehyung broke the silence, moving his head slightly to look up at the younger. jeongguk hummed in response and flicked his eyes down. "i have a question."

"go ahead." taehyung moved from jeongguk so they two could face each other and talk better. "what's up?"

"it's just that..." taehyung looked to the side and sighed, just deciding to ask instead of let it play on his mind like it has been doing for two years. "you know when we broke up?"

jeongguk hummed and nodded, wondering where this was going. "remember when i used to comment on your posts when you were with hyunseok?"

"yeah?" it came out as more of a question as he tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows.

"why did you always delete them?" taehyung frowned as he finished, reminiscing on the memories. jeongguk let out a quick 'ah', moving into a more comfortable position before he started talking.

"at the time, i was actually a trainee for big hit, i just didn't tell anyone before i got put into a group or told that i was ready for debut. they told me they partly managed my account for the time being as i was still in training, i agreed to it. they knew about our history, so anytime you commented or tried to talk to me, they'd delete it or ignore it without me knowing." taehyung let a little 'oh', making jeongguk chuckle. "why did you delete mine?"

"um...i-i just did it because y-you deleted mine..." taehyung looked down in embarrassment, making jeongguk laugh and pull the elder on to his lap.

"you're so adorable." a faint blush crept up taehyung's features and jeongguk stared into his eyes, taking in ever detail of his face and caressing his cheek. taehyung, on the other hand, was trying to get jeongguk's gaze off him by looking down and biting his lip out of embarrassment with the blush rising to his cheeks. he had jeongguk's white shirt scrunched up in his fists as he was sat across the singer's lap, just in jeongguk's white t-shirt - which was too big for the model, but he didn't mind - and plain blue boxer shorts.

jeongguk had his famous white t-shirt and a loose pair of grey sweats on, his t-shirt hanging low enough to expose his prominent collar bones, which everyone has a kink for, let's be honest.

"tata, look at me~" taehyung shook his head no and continued to look away. jeongguk chuckled and nodded. "okay then, i guess no kisses for the rest of the day." he let go of his hold on taehyung and leaned back against the headboard, crossing his arms over his chest as a smirk formed on his fave at the loud gasp taehyung let out.

"you can't do that! i want my kisses!" taehyung demanded like a child, frowning and huffing.

"well, should have been a good boy." taehyung looked up at jeongguk through his lashes, moving himself so he was on jeongguk's crotch area.

"am i not a good boy, daddy?" he started moving himself to create friction between both males' clothed cocks. jeongguk groaned and gripped taehyung's hips.

"definitely not." taehyung giggled and moved faster, starting to reach his hand into the younger's sweats, he knew jeongguk was wearing no underwear. taehyung has told him countless times, that whenever he wears sweats at home to lounge in - even with friends about - that he shouldn't wear underwear. jeongguk listened for the first time ever; shocking.

"kitten, don't push me." jeongguk practically growled at him, taehyung quickly reaching into jeongguk's sweats to grab his cock, starting to stroke it as he was fucking jeongguk's thigh. he leant down and pressed his tongue against the younger's shaft, dipping it in to tease.

"taehyung." tae hummed and licked a larger stripe up jeongguk's dick, then proceeding to take him in his mouth, moaning as he felt his mouth stretch to the size of the male's length. he hummed and popped off, spitting on the male's cock and moving his hand up and down to spread his saliva around more.

"so big, daddy, so nice." taehyung whined out, immediately going back to sucking off the younger.

the sounds of gagging, groaning and slurping filled the room as taehyung let his mouth work wonders. jeongguk gripped taehyung's hair, the older knowing it was a sign of jeongguk's release.

taehyung hallowed his cheeks more for jeongguk to come quicker, and it worked as he felt spirts of liquid run down his throat as he took his mouth from his boyfriend's length and proceeding to swallow the cum, using his thumb to wipe up the cum that ran down his chin, only to put the thumb in his mouth and hun in delight.

"you always taste so good." taehyung put the male's dick back in his sweats, both of them panting. jeongguk smiled and pulled at taehyung's arm, making him fall onto jeongguk's chest - who had lay down at this point.

"let's watch the end of lion king, finish off the popcorn, and then you can choose what we do for the rest of the day. sound good?" taehyung hummed in agreement and leant up to steal a kiss from his boyfriend, who gladly gave him one.

"i like the idea of that." they smiled at each other as they got comfortable and watched the rest of the lion king together, enjoying being in each other's arms.